Love 2 previews

plusavablinker

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

usually i dont care about recycling riffs and melodies but "my heroine " has the EXACT same chorus melody as "anxiety" .

they are even right next to eachother on the album. LOL

WOAH, THEY COULDN'T HAVE DONE THAT ON PURPOSE FOR ANY REASON AT ALL!!! What idiots!!!

Dry your eyes...violence start?? Or I am the only one seeing the similarities?

EXACTALY.... i was thinking hold up... he mentioned in one of the interviews one of his favorite blink songs is Violence because its where blink started to try new things.. and then he goes and RIPS IT OFF with this band... its the same bass line and similar drumming like Violence.. its like listening to the beginning a bad cover of Violence on youtube.. and then u think good god, and turn it off..

I like how some of the slow songs sound. But wtf, "My heroine" sounds exactly like "Anxiety"

It's called back referencing.

I was just thinking to myself that I hope it was intentional, especially seeing how they're right next to each other.

I think, as of right now I like pt. 2 better than pt. 1

well then explain to us why an extended version of an album we already thought was shit to begin with is going to be any better

To be fair, remember when clips for the +44 album first appeared?  They did not do their songs justice at all, some songs sounded completely uninteresting, then when you heard the full versions they sounded fantastic. 

I'm not saying I expect that to be the case here at all, but it is a bit unfair to just assume they'll suck based on 30 second previews, who knows what directions the songs really go.

well then explain to us why an extended version of an album we already thought was shit to begin with is going to be any better

Well, I wasn't the biggest fan of Love but I wouldn't classify it as shit. Instrumentally I enjoyed it, and there were a few songs on the album I was a fan of. The thing I get from the previews is that there seems to be an attempt of diversity, vocally and instrumentally, but again, I've found that AVA has had some strong/different intros and then just go into the same shit/song progression as everything else they've done. So, like every other album AVA puts out, I hope they can change this curve and, from some of the songs, it sounds like they can. But I think that with every AVA preview and they always let me down - but thats why I wait till the actual album gets put out