the walking dead season 2

n i k u

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

that part was insane, spoilers below

from the previews I thought that he might've gotten bit or something, didn't expect him to get shot by a bullet that went through a deer haha. And wtf the little girl, what happened to her? Why didn't she just either stay in that little cave or listen to Rick and run right back to the interstate. I'm not saying that she didn't listen and not try to get back to the interstate, but wtf happened to her hahaha. Do you think some other survivors found her and picked her up? Or is she hiding somewhere or dead?

Two words people.

Merle Dixon.

I think he shot the deer and took the girl.

My thoughts exactly, just watched this last night and had the same feeling. 

I bet the kid lives, that would be a pretty odd and cruel way to kill off a kid.

i take it you've never read the graphic novel, shit is pretty brutal and kids aren't safe

Two words people.

Merle Dixon.

I think he shot the deer and took the girl.

My thoughts exactly, just watched this last night and had the same feeling. 

I bet the kid lives, that would be a pretty odd and cruel way to kill off a kid.

i take it you've never read the graphic novel, shit is pretty brutal and kids aren't safe

Nope, I haven't, I should though!  But I heard they don't follow it that closely (someone told me the whole finale never happened in the graphic novels?).

But that would be a really lame way to kill of the main character's son.  I doubt he's dead.