the walking dead season 2

n i k u

• Replies 267
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I really wanna be a zombie if they come down to Fort Benning.

Cant find any info on it though

I read somewhere that the zombies make $60 a day.

Shane is losing the plot.

Or is he. I mean he did what he had to do, to survive.

why didn't he just shoot him in the head lol

I know, but it was in the heat of the moment, so I understand.

Yeah I knew about that from the comics, glad they didn't do that this time around in the show haha. Would be so creepy and odd. Bitch needs to die though honestly.

And yeah Andrea is kinda annoying but at least she's now trying to forgive Dale, so it's a start I guess.

Still fucking hate Lori, she wants to die now!? Bitch make up your mind lol

Overall I liked this ep, but I still want more zombie action. 

(oh and the kid needed to die imho)

Not entirely sure why Shane killed Otis.  I get that he wanted to use him as a distraction from the zombies, but they were like 20 feet away from the truck.  The time it took to shoot Otis, punch him multiple times, and grab his backpack would have taken the same amount of time to get to the truck.  I dunno, that scene was executed really poorly IMO.

Not entirely sure why Shane killed Otis.  I get that he wanted to use him as a distraction from the zombies, but they were like 20 feet away from the truck.  The time it took to shoot Otis, punch him multiple times, and grab his backpack would have taken the same amount of time to get to the truck.  I dunno, that scene was executed really poorly IMO.

yeah, I think the both of them could have made the truck in time

Starting to intensely notice the difference in the new writing, Frank Darabond was fantastic but this season is dragging, the lost girl plot needs to wrap up asap.  Awesome episode though, nice to see how they introduced some elements that were from really early on in the novel series that made for some interesting character developments.  Definitely questionable as to who the father of that baby is, going to dig how that plays out.