Tonight me and Kevin's Audio cast begins for the main page (Not what u think)

Aria

Once a week Kevin and I will host a Blink-182 trivia game with whichever member would like to participate. It's 10 questions, each question being worth 10 points and at the end of it all you find out your grade. We're calling it "How big of a blink fan are you?"

And like in all game shows there's a grand prize, but instead of 10,000 dollars whoever can get all 10 down perfect will be granted Mod status here. Any takers on tonight's show?

Once a week Kevin and I will host a Blink-182 trivia game with whichever member would like to participate. It's 10 questions, each question being worth 10 points and at the end of it all you find out your grade. We're calling it "How big of a blink fan are you?"

And like in all game shows there's a grand prize, but instead of 10,000 dollars whoever can get all 10 down perfect will be granted Mod status here. Any takers on tonight's show?

im interested next time for sure or when it happens  pm me info if you want

This is a really good idea, but I think the boards should incorporate more custom titles for things like this. I disagree with "awarding" someone mod or admin status for a competition. It's something you should earn, not win.

custom titles for botbm winners, this contest, board awards, and whatever else should be used around here. and not just text titles, but cool looking image titles that stand out (similar to the old Anal Destroyers title).

you'll have to talk to aria about it because i don't give a shit what happens to the "winner" due to the fact that no one (so far) can get passed ten relatively simple trivia questions that people who spend a shit load of time on a blink message board should know. it's pretty funny to see some people who claim to have ~blink knowledge~ flunk out on some questions that aria and i came up with in two minutes.

Whatever, I don't know who produced what bonus track, or much about the history of the older songs, really the trivia is where I fall behind.. I don't pretend otherwise.  I like interactive shit outside the boards with people here, would love to chat/hang out, hear these Q&A's happening, but I couldn't answer them, more than likely.

can you post these relatively simple questions? or just pm them to me as ill be too outta timezone to ever be on, would like to see how id go

I'd too like to see them, it's too hard for me to get on at the right time. Even if you don't wanna count my answers since I'm not doing it "live" or if you want to wait til after its done and dusted to pm them/post them up, I'm curious as to how I'd go. Probably fail also