crpjack

Cheshire Cat & Dude Ranch for $6.99

i get what you're doing and all, but do you really think that people on a website called blink-182online wouldn't already own these?

...i don't...

I lost my Dude Ranch disc, so I really should buy another copy to keep my collection complete.

i get what you're doing and all, but do you really think that people on a website called blink-182online wouldn't already own these?

...i don't...

Are you serious?

I've got a question, I can't really explain it that well but is the Dude Ranch jewel case supposed to have a matte black cd holder inside or is it supposed to be clear? Because mine is black and from pics online is seems as if it's orange. I got mine off ebay.

...i don't...

Are you serious?

Are you?

Looking at his posts and post count: he made three posts, all promoting his website.

So yeah, banning him wasn't a bad decision.

To avoid any arguing/conflict, i'm just gonna lock this. if you have a problem with that, PM me and i'll unlock it.

It's a girl, her name is Jenna, she's an admin at vinyl collective and JUST registered here. It's not like she had a chance to post anything else.

The ban will expire in a couple days. If she comes back and ONLY posts about sales, then I'll ban here personally myself.