New mods and features

n i k u

i've made this post a million times, but this board needs a star ranking system. every post you make, people can rate it 1-5 stars, but only once per post. On top of the post, it shows how many people rated it (if any) and the average.

Under your name, instead of karma, it says your average star rating: for example 3.2/5. This makes you accountable for every post you make, because people can one star the fuck out of you if you post repeated nonsense. your overall average star rating is a more fair version of karma. it also lets everyone know if people are agreeing with a certain post or not.

i post on a board with this system and it flat out rocks.

i've made this post a million times, but this board needs a star ranking system. every post you make, people can rate it 1-5 stars, but only once per post. On top of the post, it shows how many people rated it (if any) and the average.

Under your name, instead of karma, it says your average star rating: for example 3.2/5. This makes you accountable for every post you make, because people can one star the fuck out of you if you post repeated nonsense. your overall average star rating is a more fair version of karma. it also lets everyone know if people are agreeing with a certain post or not.

i post on a board with this system and it flat out rocks.

This would be great, or even simpler something like just an upvote/downvote for posts or just a 'like'.

I'd still love an easier way to browse on iPhones/smartphones. That WAP2 thing is horrendous.

I'd love for Tapatalk to be installed, I know radikal has gone on about it tonnes in the past. You can download the version for SMF 2.0 Final here: http://tapatalk.com/files/plugin/mobiquo_sm-2_3.0.0.zip

There's a paid and a lite (free) app for iPhone and Android, and a free one for Blackberry too. Free to set it up on the forum, so I say we set it up and then people can choose whether they want to use the app or not.

i dont see in that mod where it gives you your average under your name though? maybe im overlooking it?

Even if it didn't give an average, it would still be nice to see what people think about individual posts.

I'd look it up but I know nothing about this kind of shit.

• 2 weeks later...