Should blink play Brazil?

markbrouhard

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

God the Brazilian's spamming constantly pisses me off to no end. There is a reason Blink never goes there, the country is a shit hole. They still use dirt roads to get around 80 percent of  the land mass.

you're an ignorant motherfucker.

and ps, that shit hole country recently got the 2016 olympics over Chicago.

God the Brazilian's spamming constantly pisses me off to no end. There is a reason Blink never goes there, the country is a shit hole. They still use dirt roads to get around 80 percent of  the land mass.

i was gonna call him ignorant aswell earlier, but I couldnt be bothered lol. Brazil also got the 2014 Soccer World Cup (second biggest sports event after the Olympics).

blink goes to countries where the fan base is much lower than in Brazil...

What is wrong with you? why be a cunt? I think Brazil has a fucking right to Spam, Blink have never been there which is a fucking joke imo.

i was gonna call him ignorant aswell earlier, but I couldnt be bothered lol. Brazil also got the 2014 Soccer World Cup (second biggest sports event after the Olympics).

blink goes to countries where the fan base is much lower than in Brazil...

Blink doesn't go to countries with smaller fan bases... The U.S. has a FAR larger fan base than Brazil.

And you know this how?

1. They've been touring the US for almost 20 years

2. The US as a whole has 110million+ more people than Brazil. Larger opportunity for fans...

3. Over 99% of the  populations main language spoken is Portuguese in Brazil, not English . (but music is a universal language blah blah blah, w/e :roll: )

Just to name a few reasons...

But if you'd like to contest that Brazil has more Blink fans than The US, go for it.

Not saying it does or doesn't, you don't know for sure though, they should tour there, that's the point really!

Like I said above. If I was Blink 182 and knew how shitty 99% of Brazil was I wouldn't want to go over there to tour. Their is like 3-5 beautiful places to visit there. The rest of the country is one massive jungle that is still living like it's the 1890's. Who would want to go there?

Not saying it does or doesn't, you don't know for sure though, they should tour there, that's the point really!

Like I said above. If I was Blink 182 and knew how shitty 99% of Brazil was I wouldn't want to go over there to tour. Their is like 3-5 beautiful places to visit there. The rest of the country is one massive jungle that is still living like it's the 1890's. Who would want to go there?

Give me as much money as blink would make if they went there and I'd go there in a heartbeat. Not that I'd enjoy it.

Lol christ.  I'm usually the guy to go on a butthurt Brazil/South America rant.  I think you've got it covered though....

And you know this how?

1. They've been touring the US for almost 20 years

2. The US as a whole has 110million+ more people than Brazil. Larger opportunity for fans...

3. Over 99% of the  populations main language spoken is Portuguese in Brazil, not English . (but music is a universal language blah blah blah, w/e :roll: )

Just to name a few reasons...

But if you'd like to contest that Brazil has more Blink fans than The US, go for it.

But

Every country has it's shit towns etc, I bet a lot of America is rough as fuck as is a lot of the UK, I went to New York and apart from Manhattan, some of it was a fucking shit hole. Rough as toast.

You know nothing and you're ignorant as shit.

Yes Brazil has it's issues but what country doesn't? they're currently going through a massive reform, improving infrastructure, transport links, roads etc along with being one of the most prosperous economies in the world, achieving GDP growth throughout the worldwide recession while the Western countries retracted.

They also have the 2014 World Cup and 2016 Olympics which is sure to leave a lasting legacy.

I'm pretty sure Blink could do a Rio show, Iron Maiden did it so I think they fucking can.

I for one would LOVE to go to Brazil and if all goes to plan I will be there for the 2014 World Cup.