Should blink play Brazil?

markbrouhard

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Before playing Brazil: OMG WE LUVE BLINK COME TO BRAZIL!!!111!!!

After: .....COME BACK TO BRAZIL!!!!11

Lol but seriously the fanbase down there deserves a few shows after all this time.

hahaha this so true. The spamming would never stop but you kinda get it though.

For fans in certain parts of the world not even getting a chance to see their heroes, is a fucking joke imo. They would sell show after show there, difficult now with Travis I know, but they should of done it earlier.

I'm one of that poor bastards that will never see them live. What's the chance of them ever coming to South Africa...

i branched it off because it had nothing to do with an interview with mark hoppus.

Lol nice job making a new thread out of a post I made on a completely different one. You obsessed with me much ?

no, not obsessed. i think you're a faggot, but that's beside the point.

two pages of discussion branched off onto this topic in a thread about an interview with mark hoppus. made no sense keeping it in that thread. congrats on making an ass out of yourself though.

i branched it off because it had nothing to do with an interview with mark hoppus.

Lol nice job making a new thread out of a post I made on a completely different one. You obsessed with me much ?

no, not obsessed. i think you're a faggot, but that's beside the point.

two pages of discussion branched off onto this topic in a thread about an interview with mark hoppus. made no sense keeping it in that thread. congrats on making an ass out of yourself though.

Lol keep stalking me. It's cute ; )

And you know this how?

1. They've been touring the US for almost 20 years

2. The US as a whole has 110million+ more people than Brazil. Larger opportunity for fans...

3. Over 99% of the  populations main language spoken is Portuguese in Brazil, not English . (but music is a universal language blah blah blah, w/e :roll: )

Just to name a few reasons...

But if you'd like to contest that Brazil has more Blink fans than The US, go for it.

But

umadbro? Really? says the guy with a picture of himself in a bear costume smoking a cigarette. Real cool, bro. Oh and The Offsprings lead singer called, he wants his hair bleach back.

And you know this how?

2. The US as a whole has 110million+ more people than Brazil. Larger opportunity for fans...

3. Over 99% of the  populations main language spoken is Portuguese in Brazil, not English . (but music is a universal language blah blah blah, w/e :roll: )

But if you'd like to contest that Brazil has more Blink fans than The US, go for it.

But

umadbro? Really? says the guy with a picture of himself in a bear costume smoking a cigarette. Real cool, bro. Oh and The Offsprings lead singer called, he wants his hair bleach back.

..hah?

And you know this how?

But

You're in love with all time low. Nothing you say matters.

Anyone seen the "Crime, Kidnappings and Corruption in Brazil" documentary?  That really skewed my view of the country personally.  Who would want to go to a country where it's citizens feel the need to drive armoured cars, carry weapons and take evasive driving courses.  Of course blink would have a shit ton of security and wouldn't experience it but still from my point of view it's a pretty dangerous place.

Here's a link if you are interested:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=O02YRXEPg3I#ws

they also got the 2014 world cup i believe.

and its not like the are visiting the slums..

i could say that America is a shit hole and they should only play Australia as we have a lower homeless population and less slummy areas, but i'm not an ignorant fuckwit.

can we kick this prick yet?