Should blink play Brazil?

markbrouhard

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

First question: Why are you so pissed about Brazil fans? I can honestly tell you that I'm not the one posting this kind of thing (mostly because it doesn't work) but they have the same rights as you do. There were opportunities in the past to visit Brazil but unfortunately it didn't happen. It wasn't because Blink didn't want play at our country but due logistics / agenda problems. Blink plays where big agencies tells them to play and pay for it.

As everyone noticed Tom left Blink due several problems in the past but in my opinion his lack of control over the band was the main reason of it. So we can assume that Mark, Tom and Travis just don't do things according to what they want. Of course they have some control over it, but not the majority.

Sooner or later Blink will come to play here. I hope not next year. I'll be at Sidney (studying). Anyone from there?!

By the way, before you cursing me I believe that Brazil is a fucked up country with many problems but which country is perfect, right? Besides that, tickets for any kind of international shows here are overvalued so it's interesting for many outside bands play here.

Bye

First question: Why are you so pissed about Brazil fans? I can honestly tell you that I'm not the one posting this kind of thing (mostly because it doesn't work) but they have the same rights as you do. There were opportunities in the past to visit Brazil but unfortunately it didn't happen. It wasn't because Blink didn't want play at our country but due logistics / agenda problems. Blink plays where big agencies tells them to play and pay for it.

As everyone noticed Tom left Blink due several problems in the past but in my opinion his lack of control over the band was the main reason of it. So we can assume that Mark, Tom and Travis just don't do things according to what they want. Of course they have some control over it, but not the majority.

Sooner or later Blink will come to play here. I hope not next year. I'll be at Sidney (studying). Anyone from there?!

By the way, before you cursing me I believe that Brazil is a fucked up country with many problems but which country is perfect, right? Besides that, tickets for any kind of international shows here are overvalued so it's interesting for many outside bands play here.

Bye

Lol I didn't even make this thread. A few people mentioned Brazil the other day and I posted a comment. I come on this morning and see Ghent turned my comment into a thread. Sorta Stalkerish If i must say.

Edit- This doesn't even deserve a thread. Whats next , should Blink tour Siberia? Ghent go make a topic on that stat.

How is it stalkerish? He put your xenophobic remark in a thread so it didn't derail another thread. You're such a faggot dude. Just jesus. Just go away.

Lol at least get your facts straight before you open your mouth. Plenty of people had started talking about touring Brazil in that thread before I made my comment. He then takes my comment and makes it into a thread. There was a good 10+ above me about Brazil. Like I said, get your facts straight bub.

A few things:

1. Blink have played countries with a smaller fan base than Brazil, I mean Ireland has less blink fans than Brazil the main reason is that live promoters probably are not as big as the established US Euro Japan and Auz promoters, so therefore harder to get the bands to play and fund the organization of the gigs.

2. US people will probably agree that they are spoilt with choice for gigs and majority of the crowd don't get as excited for gigs as crowds do in countries that rarely get big bands (eg Europe bar UK and Germany, eastern Europe, Russia, Cuba, S. America) So if Blink played S America the crowds would really give it their all and make it an amazing gig (could even top Blinks leads/ Reading apperance.

3. Blink played Mexico before so its not that they wont go to poorer countries to anyone who suggested that.

4. And Majority of Rock venues (clubs, amphitheaters) are in shit parts of cites so rich people don't complain about crowds noise and litter etc..

SO BLINK SHOULD PLAY BRAZIL and the rest of S America and any reason they havent so far would be down to promoters or logistics and now Travis's fear of flying (Maybe a Caribbean cruise might entice him to play S.AM)

How is it stalkerish? He put your xenophobic remark in a thread so it didn't derail another thread. You're such a faggot dude. Just jesus. Just go away.

Lol at least get your facts straight before you open your mouth. Plenty of people had started talking about touring Brazil in that thread before I made my comment. He then takes my comment and makes it into a thread. There was a good 10+ above me about Brazil. Like I said, get your facts straight bub.

your comment was the one that inspired two pages of discussion over the status of brazil. get over it and get over yourself.

Lol I didn't even make this thread. A few people mentioned Brazil the other day and I posted a comment. I come on this morning and see Ghent turned my comment into a thread. Sorta Stalkerish If i must say.

Edit- This doesn't even deserve a thread. Whats next , should Blink tour Siberia? Ghent go make a topic on that stat.

Weren't you the one who made a whole topic about Ghent?

Weren't you the one who made a whole topic about Ghent?

Ya I did make that thread, your point? He kept calling me out as some other user and he just whines and bitches like a woman 24/7 so I felt like making a thread about it. I hardly ever start any interaction with the guy, he just seems to be obsessed with me. So much hatred inside the boy. I hope all that stress doesn't raise his blood pressure.