What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

Christan Slater is a great actor, never gave the guy a chance after seeing the abomination that was Alone in the Dark. But I was watching Very Bad Things again (7.9/10) and he plays crazy pretty good. So when it ended I got suggestions for movies like it and this movie He Was a Quiet Man  (8/10) came up.

Personally its a real gem. Also stars Elisha Cuthbert and William H Macy, the CG is weak but I think that may have been part of the movies style. Strongly recommend it, but it is kinda depressing

Now I gotta watch Heathers

Cabin in the Woods.  The 1st half felt like a play by numbers horror but the 2nd half twist along with the humour and piss-take of the horror genre made up for it.  Loved the refrences to IT, Hellraiser, Evil Dead etc. 7 out of 10 for me.  :evil:

Cabin in the Woods (10/10) is an amazing movie, the whole thing, the last 15 minutes is just extremely awesome icing on already awesome tits

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective

Got this yesterday driving back home at Big Lots. Only 3 dollars. Hadn't seen in so long and wanted to revisit it. Doesn't hold up. Outside of Jim Carrey, there's not much going on. I actually prefer The Cable Guy to this...

C+