What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

A friend made me watch Drive lately. I always wanted to watch that movie when it came out, so I was pretty excited. And very disappointed. I was torn between boredom and disgust. I didn't even watch till the end. After a while I had seen enough fake blood.

I really don't understand why people like that movie. After what friends told me and all the good reviews, I thought it would be totally awesome. What is great about boring dialogs and showing ugly murder in detail? And the music was odd, too, and didn't fit at all.

I thought Drive was beautifully filmed and arranged but the plot was lacking.  I thought the music was awesome.

that's the only good thing about this movie IMO. But that was not enough to keep me watching till the end. Once someone gets a fork in the head, I'm done.

Uh so I just saw prisoners and wow. Jaw dropped and on the edge of my seat the whole ride. Absolutely fan fucking tastic. I need to see it again as soon as possible. Do yourself a favor an see this film in theaters. Sometimes Hollywood truly gets it right.

• 2 weeks later...

If you guys ever spend money on iTunes, there is this I think Sundance short film called Butterfly, it's claymation and I've owned it since like middle school, it's beautiful, spend the few dollars an watch it. Unless somebody can find that shit on YouTube because I can't.