What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

I was breathless from laughter from the "NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!"

omg that alone kind of ruined the entire movie.

I agree, I hated that. The one thing I do not like about Episode III is that some of the dialogue makes me cringe. Same with the other prequels, but I don't care as much because I don't like them as much anyway.

Part of me wants to see Turtles and part of me wants to stay as far away from it as possible. I like the 90's live-action movies for nostalgia. They reek of early 90's culture, which reminds me of my childhood.They're awful, but they're like... good-awful. The new one just looks... bad-awful. I dunno, the old movies don't take themselves seriously so you can laugh at it because it's intentionally dumb. But the new one looks like it is trying to be serious, but it's accidentally still dumb so you laugh from embarrassment.

With that said, I don't hate the turtle redesigns like the entire rest of the internet does.

Part of me wants to see Turtles and part of me wants to stay as far away from it as possible. I like the 90's live-action movies for nostalgia. They reek of early 90's culture, which reminds me of my childhood.They're awful, but they're like... good-awful. The new one just looks... bad-awful. I dunno, the old movies don't take themselves seriously so you can laugh at it because it's intentionally dumb. But the new one looks like it is trying to be serious, but it's accidentally still dumb so you laugh from embarrassment.

The first TMNT is still very good; it was mostly based on the original comic book rather than the children's cartoon (which also had a spinoff comic book). The second and the third movies are noticeably lamer.