What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

saw kingsman. Was really good.  Wasnt expecting much going into it but it turned out to be different and better than i thought it would be. Listening to british people talk, which always makes me laugh, and samuel l jackson's lisp was quite funny,  It also had a pretty good fight scene whilst having the guitar solo from freebird playing, was amazing that part

• Like 1

saw kingsman. Was really good. Wasnt expecting much going into it but it turned out to be different and better than i thought it would be. Listening to british people talk, which always makes me laugh, and samuel l jackson's lisp was quite funny, It also had a pretty good fight scene whilst having the guitar solo from freebird playing, was amazing that part

I really loved that movie. Will defo buy on blu Ray when it's out.

• Like 1

You racist cunt speedo

Last movie I saw was Dennis the Menace. That guy is a master troll. Fucking mr old man's shit up real bad. Can't remember what h is name was but im pretty sure he is a cunt. Ol dpeople have no idea what is going on

How am I racist?

Kingsman. Fucking immense. 

Love how British it was as well. Half a mark is added simply for the fact that Bonkers by Dizzee Rascal was in it, which reminded me of the good old year 9 and 10 days. 

8.5/10.

How was big Taron Egertons performance?