What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

Whoa gotta play catch up real quick

1. Scott, I absolutely fucking love Zodiac. Once again, I've said it before and I'll say it again Gylleenhal is the best today, period. 

2. I didn't like Spy much at all really, but with that said I found Statham unbelievably great in that film. 

3. the new MI was a great time. I cracked up throughout the entire thing. I'm a sucker for this franchise. The first one was unbeatable, and so damn great and for some odd reason I dig the fact that it's become sort of an educated spoof to some degree. You can look at the fact that they find themselves in "impossible" situations they get themselves out of through absolutely ridiculously not practical weapon devices and such as a negative, but I find it fun and hilarious and i give this series a pass for that. 

• Like 1

Straight Outta Compton (2015)

B-

This was a pretty fun movie despite it being, well, kind of cheesy even for a NWA movie. Lacked any nuance and felt like it never trusted the audience to ever pick on anything. It hit you over the head with every beat...no pun intended. I hear there's a longer cut and hopefully that would fill in the gaps that were definitely missing despite this thing being 2.5 hours long. The guy who played Easy E was fan-fucking-tastic though.  

Straight Outta Compton

B-

This was a pretty fun movie despite it being, well, kind of cheesy even for a NWA movie. Lacked any nuance and felt like it never trusted the audience to ever pick on anything. It hit you over the head with every beat...no pun intended. I hear there's a longer cut and hopefully that would fill in the gaps that were definitely missing despite this thing being 2.5 hours long. The guy who played Easy E was fan-fucking-tastic though.  

You did intend it you liar!

But yeah I gotta see his movie.

Wyrmwood - Aussie zombie film. Was ok, I wasn't really in the mood for it tbh. 6/10

The Game - Michael Douglas film, now this is a mental film, proper bonkers. Well worth a watch. Did not see that ending coming at all. Was a mixture of wtf and lmao. Give it a go people.

Wyrmwood - Aussie zombie film. Was ok, I wasn't really in the mood for it tbh. 6/10

The Game - Michael Douglas film, now this is a mental film, proper bonkers. Well worth a watch. Did not see that ending coming at all. Was a mixture of wtf and lmao. Give it a go people.

I don't think any film I've ever seen has an ending so upbeat. I was in a good mood for weeks after that.

• Like 1

Seduced and Abandoned (1964)

B+
An Italian film about a guy who sleeps with his fiance's 15 year old sister and it's pretty damn hilarious. Eventually her family finds out that she's pregnant and all hell breaks loose. Really funny tale about the hypocracy of morales, tradition, and reputation.