What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

Just went to Best Buy and they were selling the Lord of the Rings Trilogy for $12, and right next to it was the Extended Edition Trilogy for $100. Holy fuck. Is the 2-3 hours of extra footage really worth an 800% price increase?!

I mean, don't get me wrong, the extended versions are awesome, but $12 vs $100 is insane.

trainwreck. i liked it okay. was standard rom-com fare to me. thought all the performances were great, but seriously overlong and frankly could've been better. B-

groundhog day. i know, i know. i don't see many movies and one of my goals this year is to watch those famed movies i've neglected somehow. and of course i liked this movie. a great balance of being hilarious and philosophical. A

Blue Mountain State: The Rise of Thadland

It was funny, but not great. I definitely enjoyed it, and I did laugh, but it was not nearly as good as the TV show. Glad I saw it, but I can't see myself watching it again any time soon unless I decide to watch the whole series again. Which is likely someday.

C+ maybe.

15 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Blue Mountain State: The Rise of Thadland

It was funny, but not great. I definitely enjoyed it, and I did laugh, but it was not nearly as good as the TV show. Glad I saw it, but I can't see myself watching it again any time soon unless I decide to watch the whole series again. Which is likely someday.

C+ maybe.

Its out? Was pretty obvious it wouldnt be as good as the show. Kinda a bummer to here it though still

13 minutes ago, knapton said:

Its out? Was pretty obvious it wouldnt be as good as the show. Kinda a bummer to here it though still

Yeah it just came out and you can buy digital copies online. I guess it didn't play in theaters or anything. I might have been a little harsh on it. It was still pretty funny honestly. I definitely laughed out loud multiple times. And it's better than nothing. They say depending on how well the movie does they might bring the show back. I would love to get the show back!

Ant man - not a huge marvel fan but I quite enjoyed this, I thought it would be nonsense but it was good. Well worth a watch. 7/10

In the heart of the sea - enjoyed this too. I like that Tom Holland, he's a good little actor, he's the new Spider-Man. Another film worth a watch. 7/10

The Martian - pretty long this but I did enjoy it. Wasn't a fan of the jokes, don't know why they persisted with that. Was a bit cringe. 7/10