What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

Train to Busan (2016)

South Korean movie, watched with subtitles. Is about zombies.

I was absolutely blown away. Great acting, great cinematography, so much suspense and emotion!! I almost cried lol.

Usually not a huge fan of action-ish /zombie movies, but this one was amazing. HIGHLY recommend.

22 minutes ago, Nasa said:

Train to Busan (2016)

South Korean movie, watched with subtitles. Is about zombies.

I was absolutely blown away. Great acting, great cinematography, so much suspense and emotion!! I almost cried lol.

Usually not a huge fan of action-ish /zombie movies, but this one was amazing. HIGHLY recommend.

I was gonna watch that the other day but the wife had a look of dread and so we watched Supernatural instead ... I'm glad to hear it was decent

• Like 1

Tunnel. Another South Korean movie. A man gets trapped in a tunnel while driving his car through it and only has 2 waterbottles and a birthday cake to survive.

Sounds basic, but it was really good.

On 24/08/2017 at 3:29 AM, knapton said:

In the process kf watching the fifth element and man its a struggle. Might have to shut it off. 

... what the holy fuck is wrong with you? Fifth Element is an immense film. You shut your whore mouth.

the big sick -- A-. a great rom-com with a twist and fantastic performances. i love kumail nanjiani anyway. 

manhattan murder mystery -- C. i've never seen a woody allen movie and this was my first, so perhaps not the best to start out on. very slow-moving, but well constructed

brigsby bear -- B-. super earnest and clever. starts out dark but becomes sickeningly saccharine by the middle. however, this movie wouldn't have it any other way, so it works. it's good.