What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

Speaking of movies we were in, So Undercover, starring Miley Cyrus and Jeremy Piven, was filmed on my campus when I was at Tulane, and it's now on Netflix. I think I'm in it in a few scenes, but I hate this movie and Miley and need to find a good time to stomach it.

Watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes for the first time in years to prep myself to see War for the Planet of the Apes which I've never seen. I remember thinking a Planet of the Apes reboot seemed like such a dumb idea when it was announced and then being amazed at how good Rise of the Planet of the Apes actually ended up being. Still holds up. I loved it. Watching Dawn next. I saw it in theaters when it came out but I don't remember much of it. I remember not liking it as much as Rise and wishing James Franco's character was in it.

The Blob (1958)
I like putting this film on when I'm working and want something to just be on. It's classic movie monster fun and not much else. The teens also look so old in it.

Thirst (2009)
Never seen this before and it looked quite interesting, and it was. Not quite what I wanted, and it's awkward in places. But I enjoyed it despite the running time.

Fear and Loathing In Las Vegas (1998)
I showed this to a buddy and I love it still. My favorite Gilliam film and two of my favorite performances from Depp and Toro.

Lady Bird (2017)

I think that this movie kinda sucked. Is there something wrong with me?

Good acting, especially from the lead actress and the mom, and it was funny, but the plot and the way it was paced...just not a fan. At all. Maybe I’m just sick of this genre of movies at this point.

C / C-

51 minutes ago, Nasa said:

Lady Bird (2017)

I think that this movie kinda sucked. Is there something wrong with me?

Good acting, especially from the lead actress and the mom, and it was funny, but the plot and the way it was paced...just not a fan. At all. Maybe I’m just sick of this genre of movies at this point.

C / C-

I only watched the first half hour because I found it so damn boring. I rarely stop watching movies, but this one just about put me to sleep.

On 1/28/2018 at 4:56 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

Watched Rise of the Planet of the Apes for the first time in years to prep myself to see War for the Planet of the Apes which I've never seen. I remember thinking a Planet of the Apes reboot seemed like such a dumb idea when it was announced and then being amazed at how good Rise of the Planet of the Apes actually ended up being. Still holds up. I loved it. Watching Dawn next. I saw it in theaters when it came out but I don't remember much of it. I remember not liking it as much as Rise and wishing James Franco's character was in it.

Wasn't it Dawn, then Rise and then War?