What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

On 2018-03-26 at 1:47 PM, Cat_Lover182 said:

Game Over, Man -  6/10 

Decent fun movie if you like the cast.  I liked Workaholics, so I dug it.. definitely can tell it was just sort of thrown together, but had enough laughs throughout.  Lot of dick jokes, too many, but the celeb cameos were fun.  The trailer was better than the movie though..

Dinner For Schmucks -  6.5/10

By far my favorite Gilifianikis role I've ever seen...Some hilarious scenes, some dull parts.  I liked it more than I thought I would though.

Imitation Game -  8/10

Idk why, I keep falling asleep during this.  Someone let me know if it's worth it.. seems good, starts so slow though.

Edit: finally watched it, great story. Well done. 8/10.

Game over Man was pretty much what I expected. Its basically exactly like workaholics but with different names and Blakes character is different. Had some funny bits but overall so so just like the show ended up

6 hours ago, Cat_Lover182 said:

Jumanji (2017) - 5/10

Boooo, why do people like this so much? So bad compared to the original.  So cheesy. Maybe that was intentional but original jumanji had a much more serious tone.

ive never seen the original so i cant compare but the new one was funnier then i expected

6 hours ago, Cat_Lover182 said:

Jumanji (2017) - 5/10

Boooo, why do people like this so much? So bad compared to the original.  So cheesy. Maybe that was intentional but original jumanji had a much more serious tone.

Probably intentionally cheesy. I mean, I'd gather that just from knowing that the Rock and Kevin Hart are casted in it lol.

The Truman Show - 7/10. It was good but didn't floor me. The ending was cool but I thought they could have done more with it. I really wanted to see Truman and Sylvia reunited, but meh. Also a surprisingly good cast in that movie. I don't think it lived up to my expectations though, had heard a lot about it going in. One of Jim Carey's better serious movies though. 

5 minutes ago, Kvothe said:

Probably intentionally cheesy. I mean, I'd gather that just from knowing that the Rock and Kevin Hart are casted in it lol.

People just use “cast" now for past, present, and future tense of "cast".