What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

1 hour ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Yeah they really screwed up the film and left out a lot of important stuff from the book. One thing that annoyed me about the book was the Sixer bad guys, they were not really believable and it was just dumb. 
I heard the author is writing a sequel, which is totally uncalled for and unnecessary. Talk about cashing in. 

yeah wtf would the sequel even be about. 

he wrote a different book "armada" that is... so similar in some ways lol, I enjoyed it though. it's more of an easier read.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Regi. said:

Been stopping and starting Aquaman two times. It sucks. Cant get myself to finish it. How the hell does it get good reviews? He’s a bad actor, the aqua-atlantians are cringy and they’re riding sharks and huge seahorses? Hahaha

I want to ride a huge seahorse.

2 minutes ago, Regi. said:

Its a stupid movie! 

Cashing in on making everything look really awesome. Wow glowing jellyfish! And the CGI is bad. 

I've no desire to see it ... the last super hero movie I'm gonna watch is Avengers End Game and then I'm done.

8 minutes ago, Regi. said:

Been stopping and starting Aquaman two times. It sucks. Cant get myself to finish it. How the hell does it get good reviews? He’s a bad actor, the aqua-atlanteans are cringy and they’re riding sharks and huge seahorses? Hahaha

have fun every once in awhile.  

Aquaman was all about the cheese and the over-the-top action sequences. It's not a movie that takes itself seriously at all. When they kept referring to the "ocean master" I laughed my ass off in the theatre based on how dumb it sounded. I still enjoyed it for what it was though; a mindless blockbuster action movie with terrible dialogue. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Aquaman was all about the cheese and the over-the-top action sequences. It's not a movie that takes itself seriously at all. When they kept referring to the "ocean master" I laughed my ass off in the theatre based on how dumb it sounded. I still enjoyed it for what it was though; a mindless blockbuster action movie with terrible dialogue. 

Nailed it. 

I stopped watching the marvel stuff because I'm sick to death of them, haven't seen anything from civil war onwards except spiderman homecoming. The only DC one's I've sat through are Man Of Steel and Wonderwoman and they both sucked ass. I love comic books but I can't wait for the era of superhero movies to be fucking done.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Kay said:

I stopped watching the marvel stuff because I'm sick to death of them, haven't seen anything from civil war onwards except spiderman homecoming. The only DC one's I've sat through are Man Of Steel and Wonderwoman and they both sucked ass. I love comic books but I can't wait for the era of superhero movies to be fucking done.

Wonder female did suck ass! Thanks for saying that! Black Panther sucked ass too, fuck them both.

1 minute ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Wonder female did suck ass! Thanks for saying that! Black Panther sucked ass too, fuck them both.

I've discussed here before how much I fucking hated WW. Genuinely made me angry. 

13 hours ago, Regi. said:

Its was a hell of a situation 

I couldn't believe how incredibly naive and gullible the entire family was. It was so frustrating to watch.

Then I realized that I lived in Idaho (near Pocatello) for five years and I met LOTS of people there who were just like that. Super naive, gullible, innocent. Luckily, they hadn't been taken advantage of.

2 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I couldn't believe how incredibly naive and gullible the entire family was. It was so frustrating to watch.

Then I realized that I lived in Idaho (near Pocatello) for five years and I met LOTS of people there who were just like that. Super naive, gullible, innocent. Luckily, they hadn't been taken advantage of.

Yeah those parents were stupid as fuck. Like 10/10. 

Hey, that pedo kidnaped our daugter. Lets send her to him for 3 weeks!

• Like 1