What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

4 hours ago, Neal said:

Watched "Behind The Curve" the other night on Netflix. Thought it was brilliant. GIves you a good insight in the flat earth community

The way they debunk their own theory in the process but refuse to accept it is both hilarious and fascinating. 

I need to watch this.

Also I hear Minding the Gap is great. It's on Hulu.

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. 9/10, absolutely loved this movie. The comedy works so well and almost all of the jokes are in good taste. I was laughing so much during the first 15-20 mins or so. The animation is also super unique and cool. Might be one of the best super hero movies I've seen. 

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Spider-Man: Into the Spider-Verse. 9/10, absolutely loved this movie. The comedy works so well and almost all of the jokes are in good taste. I was laughing so much during the first 15-20 mins or so. The animation is also super unique and cool. Might be one of the best super hero movies I've seen. 

Agreed. Its fucking awesome. 

• Like 1

I saw a few snippets of into the spiderverse and first impressions were the animation looked terrible and the movie would blow. 

I watched it tonight and was in awe of the animation and soooooo totally pleasantly surprised at how good the movie was. It was Amazing

11 minutes ago, Alan Rickman said:

I saw a few snippets of into the spiderverse and first impressions were the animation looked terrible and the movie would blow. 

I watched it tonight and was in awe of the animation and soooooo totally pleasantly surprised at how good the movie was. It was Amazing

I almost rented it on Amazon but I didn't. 

5 minutes ago, Alan Rickman said:

While it may not have been the 2nd coming of christ, It was the 8000th cumming of Rifken so nothing to write the mayor about

I bought it. The kids are at grandma's and the wife is tispy gonna segway it into shooting my load on her tits. 

Anybody going to watch the Leaving Neverland documentary? I'm gonna try tomorrow night.

I know it's fuck that I'm excited, but I like a good documentary and this has been a long time coming.

I think a big component to it is that MJ is probably the most famous person ever in our lifetime. I think that alone is why it is pretty fascinating.

Also, it's still an ongoing debate. Oliver for example felt like he probably never did anything. Any topic you can go back and forth on is interesting to me, at least.  

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Margie Whipple's Rage said:

Oliver is often wrong. MJ totally diddled kids.

Didn’t those lads from the doc say all those years back that they were lying? Now all of a sudden he’s a nonce?