What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

12 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Saw it last night too. I would agree with about an 8/10. Me and my wife enjoyed

I've gotta get me a cat named goose now. Or should I say a flerken.

Apparently the cat is named Chewie in the comics. fun fact. 

• Like 1

Watched Free Solo, amazing visuals and that guy is autistic as fuck.

Also checked out Leaving Neverland. Nothing was overly shocking, but it was crazy to see how MJ was able to manipulate the families into gaining their trust. That one Australian mom was a total cunt for letting it happen.

52 minutes ago, Clar-ke has herpes said:

Watched Free Solo, amazing visuals and that guy is autistic as fuck.

Also checked out Leaving Neverland. Nothing was overly shocking, but it was crazy to see how MJ was able to manipulate the families into gaining their trust. That one Australian mom was a total cunt for letting it happen.

Do you honestly believe that MJ doc? I’m not sure 

I just saw Cpt. Marvel. First half was like a bad Christopher Nolan movie. Or like they were trying to do his thing. But it got slightly saved with her becoming an awesome superhero and the visuals were pretty cool. Even my gf who loves all movies and can watch a shit movie but still like it asked me during the break “uuuhh, so... are you liking the movie?” with a weird face. 

A total meh movie. Over rated and one of the worst marvels. 

2 hours ago, Regi. said:

I just saw Cpt. Marvel. First half was like a bad Christopher Nolan movie. Or like they were trying to do his thing. But it got slightly saved with her becoming an awesome superhero and the visuals were pretty cool. Even my gf who loves all movies and can watch a shit movie but still like it asked me during the break “uuuhh, so... are you liking the movie?” with a weird face. 

A total meh movie. Over rated and one of the worst marvels. 

I'll probably watch it when it comes on Amazon or something but I've not interest in spending money on it. I kinda figured it was gonna suck when it turned into a social statement like Black Panther or the newest Ghostbusters. 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Patient #48273 said:

@_Kyle_ @Clar-ke has herpes

I just watched The Queen of Versailles and it was kind of like a real-life Arrested Development in terms of out-of-touch rich people who've fallen on hard times.

The scene at the car rental place sure felt like it.

Blockers 2018 (C+)

The biggest hang up this movie has is that it acknowledges how stupid the premise is and still pushed forward. Cena and Mann turn in good performances and really make the writing shine.

Sisters 1972 (B-)

I don't think the film's ending lands, but it's a fun slasher/suspense film for a long while.

• Haha 1

The Dirt. The motley Crue film on Netflix. Didn’t know much about the band apart from a few songs and Tommy Lee but a good story and I really enjoyed it actually. A bit cheesy in places but well worth a watch. We’ll never see bands like this hit the mainstream again. 8/10

12 hours ago, Scott. said:

The Dirt. The motley Crue film on Netflix. Didn’t know much about the band apart from a few songs and Tommy Lee but a good story and I really enjoyed it actually. A bit cheesy in places but well worth a watch. We’ll never see bands like this hit the mainstream again. 8/10

The Dirt was great. I was waiting for the movie to come out for a while now and I loved it. I love Motley Crue and just hair metal in general so it was a treat. Fucking Ozzy is a mad man. 

10 hours ago, Regi. said:

Thor: Ragnarök

best thor movie. But holy shit do they pronounce all the icelandic/nordic names badly and wrong. Made me laugh at wrong moments. They dont even pronounce Ragnarök correctly and its not even that hard. 

Annoying isn’t it. I roll my eyes when people pronounce welsh towns wrong. I shouldn’t because it’s not their fault but yeah if you’re going to make a blockbuster film then you should be nailing that shit