What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

Watched 'Downsizing' the other day.

the guy who did the trailers for that needs shooting, made it seem like it was some upbeat comedy about people being shrunk and it's...fucking not lol it's quite depressing, but it was a good film. I'd give it 6.5/10 probably. not sure I'd watch again though. 

On 1/10/2020 at 10:46 AM, JarJarBlinks said:

Has anyone seen that new scifi/horror movie Underwater? 

This is my favorite genre of film so I can't wait, but it's directed by the dude who directed Love lmao.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/William_Eubank

The original draft of this movie that sold, then got re-written into what it is now was written by my favorite writer!

• Like 1

On 1/10/2020 at 5:19 AM, Russel Coight said:

Watching 10 things I hate about you.

I miss Heath Ledger. He is fucking gorgeous and a great actor. Young Aria(JGL) is great aswell.

Classic. Favorite movie in high school & still so good to this day. 

3 hours ago, Elisa said:

I finally watched Booksmart and it was sooo good. I love that it was Olivia Wilde who directed it, she's the best!  

Yes it was & I was so excited to see it was directed by Olivia Wilde too, I’ve always loved her. 

• Love 1

1 hour ago, heater said:

Classic. Favorite movie in high school & still so good to this day. 

Yes it was & I was so excited to see it was directed by Olivia Wilde too, I’ve always loved her. 

me too, I have always loved Olivia Wilde, I'm looking forward to seeing what she does next! 

• Like 1
  • Love 1

7 hours ago, Elisa said:

I finally watched Booksmart and it was sooo good. I love that it was Olivia Wilde who directed it, she's the best!  

That movie was really good ! reminded me a lot of Superbad.

Definitely up their in the best teen movies of the 10s for sure 😃 

• Like 3

I finished all 6 of the Tremors movie, they were fantastically awful, I enjoyed them very much. Last night I watched They Shall Not Grow Old but I was a bit disappointed as I didn't feel it was long enough and could have gone more in depth with other aspects of the war. 

• Like 1