What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

A Portrait of a Lady on Fire (2019) -  B

Really well made but I honestly felt kind of bored watching it. I felt like I knew the beats, the rhythm, and such. Maybe it was too perfect? Maybe too simple? Felt like it could of been made in a lab in France. 

There are very few celebrity deaths that bother me, people die and if I don't know them, well, it's just the natural way of things. People come and go and that's a fact of life. There are a few exceptions and Robin Williams is one of them. He was always one of my favorites and after his death I pretty much avoided every piece of work he's done. I'm ending that tonight. I put on Popeye and it's fantastic, it's made me miss him all over again. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

Watched "Outbreak" last night, given that it's suddenly trending on Netflix... pretty eerie that it deals with both a flu-like virus outbreak, and helicopter fog...ugh. Was surprised at how bad the acting was, given that it was Gooding Jr, Freeman, Spacey, Hoffmann, Sutherland, etc.

I had for some reason never seen Pirates of the Caribbean. Watched the first three so far. Obviously they are terrible movies, but they are also pretty awesome in a way. I know that doesn't make sense but it does for me

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...