What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

23 hours ago, heater said:

I watched it again already when my husband watched it. So funny. 

I really enjoyed it, but damn, the parallels to Superbad are insane. Not even just the general storyline, but the entire structure of the movie.

> The setting begins at a high school.

> Two close, nerdy friends. One skinny, one chubby.

> The two friends want to go to a party for the first time.

> They get derailed with a bunch of random shit on the way to the party.

> They get drunk at the party and get in a fight with each other, shit hits the fan. 

> Chubby girl tries to make a move on her crush, finds out they don't feel the same way. 

There's probably more I'm missing.  

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Tom Bot said:

I really enjoyed it, but damn, the parallels to Superbad are insane. Not even just the general storyline, but the entire structure of the movie.

> The setting begins at a high school.

> Two close, nerdy friends. One skinny, one chubby.

> The two friends want to go to a party for the first time.

> They get derailed with a bunch of random shit on the way to the party.

> They get drunk at the party and get in a fight with each other, shit hits the fan. 

> Chubby girl tries to make a move on her crush, finds out they don't feel the same way. 

There's probably more I'm missing.  

Jonah got Emma in SuperBad.

Emma stone is the most overrated woman on the planet and that’s coming from me, id fuck anything with a pulse. I just don’t get it? I love gingers too. Her mouth pisses me off and the way she speaks. I fucking hate her tbh

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

6 minutes ago, Scott. said:

Emma stone is the most overrated woman on the planet and that’s coming from me, id fuck anything with a pulse. I just don’t get it? I love gingers too. Her mouth pisses me off and the way she speaks. I fucking hate her tbh

That's a shame. She is on the lost of celebrities I can cheat on my wife with.

• Crab 1

Just now, Scott. said:

Really? What do you like about her?

She's got a good sense of humor and she's attractive to boot. She always seemed like someone who was pretty easy going... plus, redheads are crazy and fuck like beasts.

6 minutes ago, I AM ERROR. said:

She's got a good sense of humor and she's attractive to boot. She always seemed like someone who was pretty easy going... plus, redheads are crazy and fuck like beasts.

Hmm I’m warming to her already 

On 3/20/2020 at 10:03 AM, _Kyle_ said:

i remember watching the first one back in 07 and was astonished people like it...i do not get it. 

It's just kind of atmospheric.  People like being on the sea and they're edgier for Disney movies with a fully stoned Johnny Depp.

They're okay.

2 hours ago, Scott. said:

I love her, in literally every film and interview, she's delightful and gorgeous, the fuck is wrong with you lol

19 minutes ago, Jan's Plan said:

She tries too hard to be quirky and funny, I can't stand that.  Jennifer Lawrence syndrome. 

Or maybe that's just who she is?