What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

22 minutes ago, Patient #48273 said:

Haha I just looked it up and it is one of them. The angle seems weird though.

Yeah that's true, most people get the double chin with that angle.

@Jan's Plan you could probably weasel yourself into that family, I mean just look at what the 3rd property brother looks like...

property-brothers.jpg

It's like if Billy Joe and Pete Wentz had a baby who resented his brothers for cutting him out of a multi-million dollar show. 

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Wow 1

2 hours ago, Nasa said:

Stone has never struck me as trying to be funny or quirky and the comparison to JLaw just exists because JLaw was the posterboard American actress at one point, just as Stone is now.

Zooey? Posterboard stereotypical manic pixie dream girl? Doesn't try hard to be funny and quirky? Sure...

Atta girl, speak the truth! 

On 4/1/2020 at 5:06 AM, Kay said:

I love her, in literally every film and interview, she's delightful and gorgeous, the fuck is wrong with you lol

Agreed

On 4/1/2020 at 8:07 AM, Nasa said:

Emma Stone haters are trying too hard to have an edgy opinion. Like people who think Bohemian Rhapsody sucks. She’s great.

Yessss

On 4/1/2020 at 1:07 PM, _Kyle_ said:

i think after it being lionized for so long, and it being played to death, it's certainly less special to me. 

I knew all the words before I hit kindergarten & I don’t believe it will ever be able to be overplayed 🤷🏻‍♀️ That opinion is so weird to me. 😂

• Love 1

l'Ascension - Really enjoyed this one! About a Frenchman who climbs the Mount Everest with zero climbing experience (true story!). They changed the story a bit though. In the movie his motivation is a girl (aawwh) and he's in his early 20s. Has funny moments as well :D

8/10