What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

20 hours ago, Tom Bot said:

Unoriginal story but teh 3D special fx. I remember it came out around the same time as the Star Trek reboot and District 9, both vastly superior sci fi movies IMO.

I mean I didn't love it, I just was expecting some dogshit animated movie so the layers with the 'real world' was pretty cool, but yes it was a remake of an old story.

48 minutes ago, Nasa said:

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. At first I was skeptical, but it drew me in so quickly. 9 out of 10/A. 

I saw it in theaters when it came out and twice through the years after ... couldn't get into it at all.

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I thought it was boring and pretentious. 

I like that it took a universally felt emotion and explored the consequences of removing it in what I thought was a creative way. I also loved the implication of the ending. I can see why someone would find it pretentious though since the style is deliberately unconventional. 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, _Bagel said:

Currently watching Heat  for the first time- So I should probably get off my laptop. Just wanted to say that, fuck, GTA 5 copied this movie to death.

Can't wait for the De Niro/Pacino scene

In Heat the scene at the diner and the bank robbery sequence are amazing. My worlds collided when I got to watch Al Pacino beating up Henry Rollins haha.

My other favourite bank robbery is in Dog Day Afternoon, Al Pacino is basically everywhere.

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Elisa said:

In Heat the scene at the diner and the bank robbery sequence are amazing. My worlds collided when I got to watch Al Pacino beating up Henry Rollins haha.

My other favourite bank robbery is in Dog Day Afternoon, Al Pacino is basically everywhere.

Yeah as soon as Henry popped up I was like wtf, took me about five minutes to get back into the film. Could spot that neck anywhere😆. Yeah, diner scene lived up to the hype.  Heist was craaaazy.

Great choice, Al Pacino and John Cazale - what a pair.

• Love 1

He plays the same character in everything he is in with two exceptions: Scarface where he played a Cuban version of the same character he always plays & Hunters where he played a Jewish version of the same character he always plays.