What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

On 6/5/2021 at 1:11 PM, Kay said:

Watch Bo Burnham's "Inside" on Netflix right now. Right this fucking second. 

I watched this last night and literally cried laughing. The sock puppet, the White Girl Instagram song, and him reacting to his videos were some of the best gags I've seen. I absolutely love how much he trashes internet culture. 

• Love 1

20 hours ago, Cum said:

This one looks interesting. I saw someone compare it to a PG version of Joker. It's too bad it's Disney because this could make for a really fun R rated film. 

Spamming posts calling me names in one thread, casually chatting eccentric Disney villains in another, simultaneously.

You are quite unhinged lately my dude!

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Spamming posts calling me names in one thread, casually chatting eccentric Disney villains in another, simultaneously.

You are quite unhinged lately my dude!

Gaslight Ghent returns lololol. I just see lazy trolling all over the boards from you so I decided to join in. No need to get so triggered!

• 1 month later...

Watched the new Space Jam last night with my two oldest. It's bad. I thought maybe I didn't like it because of some weird nostalgia for the first that I wasn't aware I had ... my kids hated it too and they've never even seen the first.

5 hours ago, Speedo said:

Watched the new Space Jam last night with my two oldest. It's bad. I thought maybe I didn't like it because of some weird nostalgia for the first that I wasn't aware I had ... my kids hated it too and they've never even seen the first.

I heard it was a dumpster fire. The only media attention I've heard of it apart from that it's bad, is that people were mad they made lola bunny less sexy. Because people are perverts. 

Although saying that there's a real possibility that Lola Bunny and Jessica Rabbit are responsible for me liking ladies when I was so young. 

5 hours ago, Speedo said:

I just watched the trailer and I laughed when the Jaw dropped

I'm not opposed to a new Space Jam movie, what the fuck do I care ... also, I don't even give a shit about the terrible acting but nothing about this was good ... the writing sucked, everything was rushed and most of it didn't make sense. I don't expect a movie like this to be Oscar worthy by any stretch of the imagination but 2 hours of Warner Brothers jerking off themselves and LeBron James is just a little out of my preferred viewing preferences. Also, the WB characters used as extras to "watch" the game looked like wish.com rip-offs.

• Like 1

Space Jam was sweet. My kids were obsessed and have already watched it a second time on HBO Max. Seeing snooty adults try to pick apart this movie critically is hilarious. Like obviously it's terrible from a film critic's POV, but was it entertaining for families and children? Resounding yes.

Nice to see the Looney Tunes characters back. and they did it in a way that was friendly to the 20 second attention span generation.

Tons of people shitting on this just because they hate Lebron because he said that black lives matter. Ripping on his acting 😂

3 minutes ago, Shit Poster said:

I'm confused. Is there some argument going around that low review scores for the new Space Jam are racist against Lebron? 

I was just having a laugh at Ghent implying I hated the movie because of whatever LeBron had to say about BLM. It's just silly.