What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

1 hour ago, Speedo said:

The first Matrix was great, the 2nd was mediocre, and the 3rd one sucked ... its for that reason I have zero interest in the 4th. They should have left it at one.

Based on the trailer, I have a feeling they will be relying a lot more on references from the 1st one to cash in on nostalgia. It'll be a similar approach as Star Wars: the Force Awakens IMO. 

4 minutes ago, _Kyle_ said:

i know a guy who knows a guy who works for a company that does WB advertising, and they watched a rough not done with the CGI version said it was fucking awful. take what you will with that. 

Have you posted this already? I swear you've said this before.

• 2 weeks later...

Decided to watch every (live-action) Spider-Man movie ever made in anticipation of the new one coming out. Going in order, I even watched the three made-for-TV ones from the 70’s and the short Japanese Spider-Man “movie.” Those were pretty funny. Just watched the 2002 Spider-Man and though it’s a bit corny I still love it so much. Tobey is easily my favorite Peter Parker and this trilogy has the best Spider-Man suit ever. Spider-Man 2 is my favorite superhero movie of all time so I can’t wait to watch that one next! And I’m so happy that Doc Ock will be back in the new movie!

I’ve never seen Venom, so once I get to that it’ll be a first time viewing for me. Always thought it looked stupid, but with the possibility of the MCU and Sony Spider-Man universes crossing over I figure I should watch it.

5 hours ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

Decided to watch every (live-action) Spider-Man movie ever made in anticipation of the new one coming out. Going in order, I even watched the three made-for-TV ones from the 70’s and the short Japanese Spider-Man “movie.” Those were pretty funny. Just watched the 2002 Spider-Man and though it’s a bit corny I still love it so much. Tobey is easily my favorite Peter Parker and this trilogy has the best Spider-Man suit ever. Spider-Man 2 is my favorite superhero movie of all time so I can’t wait to watch that one next! And I’m so happy that Doc Ock will be back in the new movie!

I’ve never seen Venom, so once I get to that it’ll be a first time viewing for me. Always thought it looked stupid, but with the possibility of the MCU and Sony Spider-Man universes crossing over I figure I should watch it.

Venom is actually pretty decent and unique, I'm excited for the new one.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

Venom is actually pretty decent and unique, I'm excited for the new one.

That's good to hear! I think part of it was I just couldn't fathom a Venom origin story that didn't have anything to Spider-Man. I am more interested in the new one just because I've always wanted to see Carnage in a movie.

On 9/21/2021 at 3:54 AM, Cheerios4u98 said:

watch the producer's cut of Spider-Man 3 if you can. 

• Like 1

On 9/27/2021 at 5:27 PM, Cheerios4u98 said:

I wasn’t even aware that existed but I’ll definitely have to hunt that down! I knew about Spider-Man 2.5 but never knew there was an alternate version of 3.

I earnestly like SM3 after watching it so maybe it is just a better version of it or I just don’t have the somewhat lofty expectations I did in 07. Also the film is a lot funnier than most people give it credit, and I think online references to it stand by that. I got to see it 3 times in theaters (all free and with different friends) and I liked it better every time. But yeah, tell us how you feel after watching.

• Like 1