What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

Watched the latest Candyman tonight … it was mostly boring. I saw the first one in 92 or 93 … whenever it became available on vhs to rent … I was like 6 when I saw it and it scarred me. I was scared to be in the bathroom for any amount of time.

Can someone recommend an actual good movie? I don’t need heavy-handed politics or social commentary, just a good plot with good characters.

30 minutes ago, Speedo said:

My wife loves them … I don’t get it. I’ve watched them with her multiple times … extended cuts and all and they bore me. To each their own but I don’t get the love.

Concerning statement tbh.  Might be worse than hating dogs imho.

• Love 1

3 minutes ago, J3n said:

Concerning statement tbh.  Might be worse than hating dogs imho.

I don’t hate dogs, Jan. We have two of them and cat. I’m not an animal person, which means I wouldn’t have any by choice but I don’t walk around my house loathing our pets.

3 minutes ago, Speedo said:

I don’t hate dogs, Jan. We have two of them and cat. I’m not an animal person, which means I wouldn’t have any by choice but I don’t walk around my house loathing our pets.

Yeah, but saying you don't like Lord of the Rings is like saying you don't like dogs.  It's weird, questionable - might want to get that checked out.

2 minutes ago, J3n said:

Yeah, but saying you don't like Lord of the Rings is like saying you don't like dogs.  It's weird, questionable - might want to get that checked out.

I’m sorry you like boring movies about walking.

29 minutes ago, J3n said:

Those who don't enjoy LOTR should not be trusted

• Like 3