What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

Just now, Cheerios4u98 said:

I had never watched them all back to back in a short period of time like that. It was really fun!

I’m excited, the Russian one was my favourite but I haven’t seen them in like 20 years. That one, along with Rambo, were filmed in a very small town about an hour from where I live. It became their claim to fame, as they have a Rambo statue in their “downtown” now lol. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Worst poster here said:

I’m excited, the Russian one was my favourite but I haven’t seen them in like 20 years. That one, along with Rambo, were filmed in a very small town about an hour from where I live. It became their claim to fame, as they have a Rambo statue in their “downtown” now lol. 

I want to watch all the Rambo films now. I’ve only seen the first one!

Also yeah Rocky 4 is one of the best. Which is also why Creed 2 is so great.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Cheerios4u98 said:

I want to watch all the Rambo films now. I’ve only seen the first one!

Also yeah Rocky 4 is one of the best. Which is also why Creed 2 is so great.

The Rambo's are....varying in quality lol.

1 is a classic, 2 is cheese but good, 3 awful, 4 brutal and good, 5....Kinda ok?

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I watched one of my childhood movies the other night. The Running Man. Arnie was my favourite actor growing up

Before that, it was years since I watched it. A lot of movies I've rewatched after so long I usually find terrible. I was expecting this one to be terrible as well but it's still a good movie to this day. Never read the book but I have heard it's vastly different

• 2 weeks later...

Creed III was pretty great. Not as good as the first two but still really good. Though, as a huge Rocky fan, not having Rocky in the movie definitely hurt it for me. I know Stallone hates the producer of the Rocky movies but I still hope he comes back in future installments, which they are making. Love this series. and I don't one give one single iota of a fuck about boxing. Rocky has to be one of my favorite movie characters of all time.

• 4 weeks later...

Finally saw Glass Onion today. I liked it. 

Spoiler

Have no idea why Andi was invited though. But Ben fucking Shapiro made me aware of that. So I'm ashamed. That dude is soo cringe. Made me enjoy the movie more when he hated it.

• Haha 1

• 2 weeks later...

Super Mario was good

No wink wink "clever" adult jokes or social commentary, only 90 minutes (doesn't try to be something it's not), simple, bright, and fun. My kids loved it. Asking to see it again which they've never done for a theater movie

• Love 1

9 hours ago, Ghent said:

Super Mario was good

No wink wink "clever" adult jokes or social commentary, only 90 minutes (doesn't try to be something it's not), simple, bright, and fun. My kids loved it. Asking to see it again which they've never done for a theater movie

I also loved it & can’t wait to see it again.

That TMNT trailer had me so excited too, another childhood favorite. 

1 hour ago, Stan said:

I also loved it & can’t wait to see it again.

That TMNT trailer had me so excited too, another childhood favorite. 

I didn’t see that trailer beforehand, I hadn’t heard there was a new one!

• Like 1

9 hours ago, Ghent said:

I didn’t see that trailer beforehand, I hadn’t heard there was a new one!

Me neither! My husband was like, “and you didn’t see the giant poster in the lobby either?!”  Uhm…no…I was worried about popcorn & Mario. & peeing so I wouldn’t miss a second of the movie! 🙃🤣

I’m really excited about it though, animation looks really cool & they actually look & sounds like teens again. I’ve never really hated a TMNT movie….but I greatly prefer the ones from our childhood to the grown ass adult turtles we’ve had lately. 

On 4/8/2023 at 11:54 AM, Ghent said:

The only TMNT I’ve ever really liked was the late 80s/early 90s animated series tbh. None of the movies I’ve seen since have felt right to me

Those were the very best & why I fell in love, for sure. I also loved the live action movies of the early 90s, but I was a little kid at the time & can’t remember much about them…other than I watched them a TON back then.