What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

Walk the Line is a great movie.

The Green Hornet 7.5/10

It was funny at times, but it seemed like it tried too hard. There were some cool fight scenes as well.

Walk The Line changed my life

it's an incredible movie. joaquin pheonix does an incredible job. johnny cash lived a crazy fucking life.

Like Mike - 9/10

if you've never seen this movie then you're missing out. honestly, i don't know if it's that good of a movie, im biased due to nostalgia.

The Green Hornet 7.5/10

It was funny at times, but it seemed like it tried too hard. There were some cool fight scenes as well.

it's an incredible movie. joaquin pheonix does an incredible job. johnny cash lived a crazy fucking life.

Like Mike - 9/10

if you've never seen this movie then you're missing out. honestly, i don't know if it's that good of a movie, im biased due to nostalgia.

Every time I hear "Up In Here" by DMX I immediately think of them outside the pharmacy before he accidentally takes the sleeping pills.  "Allegra.. that's a pretty name."

The Green Hornet 7.5/10

Like Mike - 9/10

Haha, I still love Like Mike too. I used to watch it ALL the time, now I catch my bf's son watching it occasionally & I always wanna sit down & watch it with him.

The Green Hornet 7.5/10

Like Mike - 9/10

Every time I hear "Up In Here" by DMX I immediately think of them outside the pharmacy before he accidentally takes the sleeping pills.  "Allegra.. that's a pretty name."

haha i know exactly what you're talking about. that song is so ridiculous.

"YALL GON' MAKE ME ACT A FOOL UP IN HERE UP IN HERE"

Burn After Reading (8/10)

Loved this movie the first time I saw it in theatres but wanted to watch it again because I visited D.C. last weekend. It's the Coen Brothers, so it's at least going to be fairly good and the cast is fantastic (John Malkovich, George Clooney, Francis McDormand, Brad Pitt, Tilda Swinton). Highly recommended.