Scott.

What's The Last Movie You Watched?

I think it's one of those series where you have to grow up with it during its craze to like it.

3 hours ago, Alan Rickman said:

God, the Harry Potter movies suck. I just listened to the books on audible and wanted to watch the movies. Horrible. I can't believe I starred in that shit.

Yeah they sucked I agree.  LOTR did well with the movies, Harry Potter did not.

• Angry 1

The Harry Potter movies are pretty good, imo. They’re not the best movies to ever grace the screens, but they were pretty well made, especially the casting and the original scores. 

Except when they burnt down the burrow. That was a weird and also shit move.

If they had made the books into a TV show and adapted them into episodes in order to catch everything, I do think it would’ve been better. 

Time constraints were the biggest challenge and the episodes would have been good. Maybe in 10 years that'll make the Amazon or Netflix projects. Mad Eye Moody was the worst. 

• Like 1

I never got the hype for Harry Potter despite reading the first two back in the late 90s.

Honestly X-Men just seemed way more interesting...

Serenity (2019) - Insane in a good way. I enjoyed it. Definitely bonkers.

B-

Bad Times at the El Royale (2018) - Less weird than I thought it would be, but still pretty good. Good characters and well acted.

B+

did you listen to the Eminem song? it was played over the credits

then you haven't truly experienced the major motion picture VENOM.

I've always disliked the HP movies. the only one I quite liked was Prisoner Of Azkaban but that's because I didn't like the book that much, and I enjoyed what they did with the time turner and stuff - it was more interesting in film than in the book, I guess?

the rest of them though are dumpster fires compared to the books - and I'm not saying the books are amazing (they aren't) but they are much better than the films.

3 minutes ago, Kay said:

I've always disliked the HP movies. the only one I quite liked was Prisoner Of Azkaban but that's because I didn't like the book that much, and I enjoyed what they did with the time turner and stuff - it was more interesting in film than in the book, I guess?

the rest of them though are dumpster fires compared to the books - and I'm not saying the books are amazing (they aren't) but they are much better than the films.

Par for the course, my dear!