What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

Seven - 8/10

Good creepy movie. 90s is getting such a distinct retro feel now.. Kinda sad.

I actually wasn't distracted by Spacey either, usually I can't separate, but I was able to, despite hating his guts.  That ending... So good, Pitt was pretty awesome these days, Morgan Freeman as well.  

Murder On Orient Express - 5.5/10

It wasn't very good, too cheesy/theatrical for me, but I guess it's a good story..

I've heard a lot of mixed things about Ready Player One. I'm kind of interested in seeing it, but I don't know if I'll rush to the theater anytime soon to watch it.

I can't remember if I posted this already but I saw Pacific Rim 2 last week. Just a stupid, and just as awesome as the first one.

Well, it's not as good as the first one, but it's still awesomely stupid.

Starlet by Sean Baker. It's the story of the unlikely friendship between a 21 year old girl and a 85 year old woman and it's another beautiful film about people living on the outskirts of society.

1 minute ago, Elisa said:

Starlet by Sean Baker. It's the story of the unlikely friendship between a 21 year old girl and a 85 year old woman and it's another beautiful film about people living on the outskirts of society.

They have sex don't they? 

30 minutes ago, MSandt said:

Doesn't change the fact that she looks like a preteen. But hey, whatever turns you on.

Well, it does actually, because it means she's 24, and you're exaggerating. She looks youthful, but you can't 'look like a preteen' if you're 24.

I'm not attracted to her though.