What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Caught the last hour of ‘The Sandlot’ Fucking hell I hadn’t watched it since I was a child. I was glued to it. So nostalgic. 

Nothing ever beats that first group of mates you have. Wish I could go back and relive my childhood. Kids these days don’t know they’re fucking born on their devices all the time.

• Like 5
  • Replies 5.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, well I'm always looking for new movies to watch, so I think it'll be cool to have this thread. Tell us the last movie you watched and maybe write a little review, maybe give a score out of 10 o

Caught the last hour of ‘The Sandlot’ Fucking hell I hadn’t watched it since I was a child. I was glued to it. So nostalgic.    Nothing ever beats that first group of mates you have. Wish I cou

Yeah that's true, most people get the double chin with that angle. @Jan's Plan you could probably weasel yourself into that family, I mean just look at what the 3rd property brother looks like...

Posted Images

The Vast of Night: a great micro budget sci-fi film about a switchboard operator & a deejay who investigate a mysterious noise in rural New Mexico. It really hits its mark. 

• Like 1

The Police Academy movies, specifically 4th one: Citizens on Patrol. Totes forgot about David Spade being in there and that epic skateboarding scene. I had the link on the desktop, but I'm too tired to look it up again right now. But that's part of why I was up so late...trying to figure out when and where Tony Hawk was. Well, I guess he actually was Spade's stunt double for one bit. Its a really freaking awesome scene sequence, if anyone hasn't seen it already.

• 4 weeks later...

Watched "Bombshell" last night. It was alright, I was more surprised about how much of it was accurate, but feel like they treaded a little lightly. Plus the Margot Robbie storyline being a composit kind of undermines it all to me. 

• 2 weeks later...
On 10/7/2020 at 9:08 AM, Kay said:

Watched "Bombshell" last night. It was alright, I was more surprised about how much of it was accurate, but feel like they treaded a little lightly. Plus the Margot Robbie storyline being a composit kind of undermines it all to me. 

We watched this a couple weeks ago. Madness, I think it just scratched the surface of it all. It's disgusting he got a payout $40 mil payout. Disgrace. 

6 minutes ago, Bucko said:

We watched this a couple weeks ago. Madness, I think it just scratched the surface of it all. It's disgusting he got a payout $40 mil payout. Disgrace. 

Yeah it's fucking gross but not remotely surprising. 

Watched Creep the other day - nothing special, but still unsettling and overall a good thriller. Mark Duplass plays the role really well and the handheld camera footage works well given the context of the plot. Just saw there is a sequel with Mark Duplass reprising his role, might check it out soon.

Watched Billy Madison for the 100th time the other day when I just wanted something in the background. Hadn't seen it in ~15 years or so, but it definitely holds up. The beginning starts off a bit meh, seems really immature and a stupid plot (which it is), but the movie gets better and better as it goes on. There's actually a lot more heart, charm, and overall nuance to the dialogue and acting than I originally remembered. One of the rare musicals that makes me laugh my ass off, and that speech at the end about how everyone is now dumber after hearing Billy's answer...this movie just never gets old. 

• Like 2
  • 1 month later...