What's The Last Movie You Watched?

On 5/23/2021 at 10:35 PM, Speedo said:

As far as I remember it was okay.

This one does indeed suck though.

TBH the Cheetah character in the trailer made me never want to watch 1984.  The first one was really good except the terrible CGI villain ending.

• Replies 5.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Ok, well I'm always looking for new movies to watch, so I think it'll be cool to have this thread. Tell us the last movie you watched and maybe write a little review, maybe give a score out of 10 o

Yeah that's true, most people get the double chin with that angle. @Jan's Plan you could probably weasel yourself into that family, I mean just look at what the 3rd property brother looks like...

Who doesn't like Toy Story?  Absolute fucking tossers that's who. 

Posted Images

14 minutes ago, JarJarBlinks said:

TBH the Cheetah character in the trailer made me never want to watch 1984.  The first one was really good except the terrible CGI villain ending.

I'm not super huge on the "80's revival" aesthetic, personally. So that was a big reason for me putting it off as long as I did and I was mostly right to do so. There really wasn't a whole lot going for it ... Gal Gadot was great as WW and even Chris Pine is enjoyable enough but the rest of the characters are awful and the story is convoluted nonsense. It makes zero fucking sense. Pedro Pascal has been great in everything I've seen him in except this, it's just over-the-top and phoned in hamming for the camera. Which, may or may not be the point but it's fucking awful to watch. Kristen Wiig was really great in Bridesmaid's, it's one of my all time favorite movies but I've hated everything else she's been in.

I don't know why I'm writing this like I'm some fucking movie reviewer. The movie sucks dick, you're right in not wasting your time.

• 2 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Ghent said:

Cruella was lit 🔥

Emma Stone kills it. A weirdly refreshing movie that I didn't know I needed. Fun

This one looks interesting. I saw someone compare it to a PG version of Joker. It's too bad it's Disney because this could make for a really fun R rated film. 

On 6/5/2021 at 1:11 PM, Kay said:

Watch Bo Burnham's "Inside" on Netflix right now. Right this fucking second. 

I watched this last night and literally cried laughing. The sock puppet, the White Girl Instagram song, and him reacting to his videos were some of the best gags I've seen. I absolutely love how much he trashes internet culture. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, Cum said:

This one looks interesting. I saw someone compare it to a PG version of Joker. It's too bad it's Disney because this could make for a really fun R rated film. 

Spamming posts calling me names in one thread, casually chatting eccentric Disney villains in another, simultaneously.

You are quite unhinged lately my dude!

• Haha 1
6 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Spamming posts calling me names in one thread, casually chatting eccentric Disney villains in another, simultaneously.

You are quite unhinged lately my dude!

Gaslight Ghent returns lololol. I just see lazy trolling all over the boards from you so I decided to join in. No need to get so triggered!