What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

10 minutes ago, Shit Poster said:

Are you actually this dumb? Both this post and the last one are gaslighting. It’s pretty transparent. Not sure if you’re being purposefully obtuse though.

Please stop talking to me now

6 minutes ago, Nasa said:

TIL we’re in an abusive relationship with a mid-30s Kansas resident on a blink-182 message board. 

*whose only goal is to deceive you into thinking that Space Jam 2 is really good, despite saying it was "obviously terrible" in his very first post about.

So I watched Mystery Men last night. I really liked that film as a kid but knew it was technically terrible but wanted to rewatch it for the lulz. 

I'll be real with you, it actually held up way better than I expected. It was super dumb and silly and I loved it, so 90s. Like watching Batman and Robin and Casper at the same time. 

• 2 weeks later...

Jungle Cruise was a great time. One of my favorite rides at Disney, wasn't sure how they'd connect the two (besides the obvious) but they made it work. Should make for a good Pirates of the Caribbean type franchise. Kind of combines that with Indiana Jones

5 minutes ago, Ghent said:

Jungle Cruise was a great time. One of my favorite rides at Disney, wasn't sure how they'd connect the two (besides the obvious) but they made it work. Should make for a good Pirates of the Caribbean type franchise. Kind of combines that with Indiana Jones

I was kind of interested in seeing it, is it on Premier? 

So I just had to watch matrix and terminator for an assignment for school and I have to say matrix still holds up. But terminator, man, that was a painful watch. We’re talking overdubs of screams when the actors aren’t even screaming and that kind of things, it was so bad lmao

• Haha 1

14 minutes ago, twentytwenty said:

So I just had to watch matrix and terminator for an assignment for school and I have to say matrix still holds up. But terminator, man, that was a painful watch. We’re talking overdubs of screams when the actors aren’t even screaming and that kind of things, it was so bad lmao

This is pure fucking communism and I won't have it.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, twentytwenty said:

I watched Alien and Aliens last night and they hold up perfectly. Some movies stand the test of time, some reeeeaaally don't. 

• Like 3