What's The Last Movie You Watched?

Scott.

glad to see that some of you enjoyed these films more than i did. perhaps i'm overly cricical, but here are my thoughts on some recently seen movies:

no strings attached - 7/10. stereotypical rom-com with a story that is somewhat predictable and doesn't really go "anywhere"

warrior - 7/10. entertaining mma fight scenes, although somewhat unrealistic. story was a bit lacking. not as good as "the fighter"

the muppets - 8/10. enjoyable, especially if you grew up watching any muppets movie (muppet family christmas may be my fav christmas movie. muppet christmas carol is nice too). really cool to see them make a "comeback" and segel is entertaining as always. not extremely hilarious by any means (segel, animal, and swedish chef cracked smiles), although galifianakis' cameo gave a chuckle. ultimately, enjoyable for nostalgia but i won't be watching again soon.

ingloureous bastards - 9/10. older, but just watched again. great film. not one i'd watch all the time, but really draws you in and makes you think. i'd rec. for sure...if you're in to gratuitous violence.

forgetting sarah marshall - 9/10. great comedy. again, older, but i watched purely because it is a feel-good comedy.

our idiot brother - 7/10. not bad. wouldn't really reccomend paying to see it but it's ok.

limitless - 7/10. was a cool concept, but i didn't really seem to grasp on to it like my friends did. perhaps they overhyped it to me.

horrible bosses - 7.5/10. humorous. worth a watch if you are bored and in the mood for a comedy, but nothing extraordinary here.

hall pass - 7/10. similar. nothing too great.

bad teacher - 6/10. a couple chuckles here and there, but ultimately a miss.

i'm a fan of tom hardy as well, and really looking forward to the next batman, but i still don't feel warrior was THAT good.

i'm not sure if i was expecting. a better story between the brothers or their father? better mma? not sure, but it didn't hold up.

black swan - 8.5/10. really good. prolly won't watch again, at least anytime soon, but definitely interesting. somewhat like a female fight club.

when I watched it in theatres the first time, I thought it was really good. Then I bought the DVD and watched it alone in my room at like 2 AM, and it was fucking amazing!!