Neighborhoods: ULTIMATE BATTLE #14

Duck182

14th best Neighborhoods song? (aka: least favorite)  

128 members have voted

1. 1. 14th best Neighborhoods song? (aka: least favorite)

• Ghost On The Dance Floor
    • Natives
    • Up All Night
    • After Midnight
    • Snake Charmer
    • Heart's All Gone Interlude
    • Heart's All Gone
    • Wishing Well
    • Kaleidoscope
    • This Is Home
    • MH 4.18.2011
    • Love Is Dangerous
    • Fighting The Gravity
    • Even If She Falls

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

how the fuck do "kaleidoscope" "wishing well" and "even if she falls" have votes?

Because, not everyone share's you're opinion.

but everyone likes blink and wishing well and even if she falls are some of the blinkiest songs on the album.

Agreed....I do think Kaleidoscope is garbage tho. The song isn't terrible but is easily the most bland song on the album to me. I would take Fighting the Gravity over it.

how the fuck do "kaleidoscope" "wishing well" and "even if she falls" have votes?

Because, not everyone share's you're opinion.

but everyone likes blink and wishing well and even if she falls are some of the blinkiest songs on the album.

Agreed....I do think Kaleidoscope is garbage tho. The song isn't terrible but is easily the most bland song on the album to me. I would take Fighting the Gravity over it.

Crazy.........Kaleidoscope has been my favorite track since the album came out.

I think people who don't like "fighting the gravity" never gave it a chance. When I first heard it, it sounded like noise to me, but after a few listens, buried in there, is a good song. Verse and Chorus that pull you in. The whole thing with "thismakesnosense" sets the tone of it. The travis drum fills at the end are mind blowing.

You can't go into it expecting some generic run of the mill song, its experimental. But it works.

This has been my thoughts since day one. Always loved it.

Anyway, I voted for Snake Charmer

I just don't understand how people don't like Fighting the Gravity, it's like one of my favorite on the album, totally reminds me of +44

Exactly, which is why it sucks. It's an experimental +44 track. It doesn't have a trace of blink on it.

I think the HAG Interlude should be included with HAG. It''ll just cause problems later in the poll in my opinion.

I agree. The two should not be kept separate.

I just don't understand how people don't like Fighting the Gravity, it's like one of my favorite on the album, totally reminds me of +44

Exactly, which is why it sucks. It's an experimental +44 track. It doesn't have a trace of blink on it.

i love +44. you suck