selling some new official blink and AVA shirts + more

ticklemypickle

What's wrong with noting that the shirts have been stored in a smoke-free home? That smell tends to stick even if the shirts are clean otherwise.

The only people who smoke in houses these days are trailer trash rednecks and really old people who are on oxygen.

I don't know how it is where you live, but smoking hasn't been a reliable option in a house here since the early/mid 90s. To note that in the sale of a blink t-shirt sounds hilarious.

What are you talking about? Of course people still smoke in their homes.

yeah, trailer trash and old people on oxygen.

or maybe a college party house on the weekends.

Yeah dude, definitely the demographic.  :roll: You must have one shitty ventilated house, I know plenty of people who smoke inside their houses and I'd never be able to tell otherwise. Of course, not endorsing it or saying its accepted, but I'm not ignorant enough to categorize the people who do as people who are obviously in lower-class status.

Either way, it's a stupid thing to say. You have zero backing in saying that.

What's wrong with noting that the shirts have been stored in a smoke-free home? That smell tends to stick even if the shirts are clean otherwise.

The only people who smoke in houses these days are trailer trash rednecks and really old people who are on oxygen.

I don't know how it is where you live, but smoking hasn't been a reliable option in a house here since the early/mid 90s. To note that in the sale of a blink t-shirt sounds hilarious.

What are you talking about? Of course people still smoke in their homes.

yeah, trailer trash and old people on oxygen.

or maybe a college party house on the weekends.

Yeah dude, definitely the demographic.  :roll: You must have one shitty ventilated house, I know plenty of people who smoke inside their houses and I'd never be able to tell otherwise. Of course, not endorsing it or saying its accepted, but I'm not ignorant enough to categorize the people who do as people who are obviously in lower-class status.

Either way, it's a stupid thing to say. You have zero backing in saying that.

Since the mid 90s I have probably been in two houses that allow smoking.

sometimes you just need to remove the dildo out of your ass and calm down. why is this getting you so fired up? it's weird.

Lol well that's why I disagree, because I've been in a lot more houses than that. What are you talking about, you made some over the top statements and I questioned you about it, you need to stop being so eccentric sometimes dude. I like ya a lot man, but figure it out - if you're going to make over the top claims or ridiculous categorizations, you're going to have people refute them.

Here in Ontario, Canada, they banned any type of smoking in all indoor places. You also cannot smoke within 30 meters of any door that leads to inside.

Really? It's only 4 metres of a doorway here. 30m sounds pretty extreme in comparison to that haha.

After careful consideration I have decided that I will buy the shirts. However the mention of a "smoke free home" threw me a little. So here's what we're gonna do: I want you to smoke one, preferably two, packet/s of smokes whilst wearing each shirt, taking care to blow a little smoke down over the shirt as you do. I understand this will drive the price up so I'm more than happy to compensate you for the price of the packets (which is a fairly good deal if you already smoke). Of course, I'd also like a tape of you smoking the cigarettes whilst in each shirt for me to verify that you have done it/for me to view from time to time.

You see, one time I went camping and noticed on my return that one of my shirts had that smokey campfire smell, this pleased me. I've found the smoky aroma of this particular shirt brings back fond memories of swimming in crocodile infested waters and my mate blasting half his hair off when the gas cooker exploded. If I had your 5 smoke-infused shirts I could go nearly a full week of just basking in the camping memories! I could probably just go camping again myself but then I have to weigh up the sandfly bites which, to be perfectly honest, drive me up the wall. Of course I wouldn't be so presumptuous to ask you to "ruin" your smoke free household, so in your car with the windows up will suffice.

I counted 5 shirts, so this is 5 packs (optimal number of 10) in total. Let me know how much that will set you back and I'll include it in the bill.

I also spied a bedspread in the background, is this for sale too?

Here in Ontario, Canada, they banned any type of smoking in all indoor places. You also cannot smoke within 30 meters of any door that leads to inside.

Really? It's only 4 metres of a doorway here. 30m sounds pretty extreme in comparison to that haha.

After careful consideration I have decided that I will buy the shirts. However the mention of a "smoke free home" threw me a little. So here's what we're gonna do: I want you to smoke one, preferably two, packet/s of smokes whilst wearing each shirt, taking care to blow a little smoke down over the shirt as you do. I understand this will drive the price up so I'm more than happy to compensate you for the price of the packets (which is a fairly good deal if you already smoke). Of course, I'd also like a tape of you smoking the cigarettes whilst in each shirt for me to verify that you have done it/for me to view from time to time.

You see, one time I went camping and noticed on my return that one of my shirts had that smokey campfire smell, this pleased me. I've found the smoky aroma of this particular shirt brings back fond memories of swimming in crocodile infested waters and my mate blasting half his hair off when the gas cooker exploded. If I had your 5 smoke-infused shirts I could go nearly a full week of just basking in the camping memories! I could probably just go camping again myself but then I have to weigh up the sandfly bites which, to be perfectly honest, drive me up the wall. Of course I wouldn't be so presumptuous to ask you to "ruin" your smoke free household, so in your car with the windows up will suffice.

I counted 5 shirts, so this is 5 packs (optimal number of 10) in total. Let me know how much that will set you back and I'll include it in the bill.

+++++++

i love you