Neighborhoods: ULTIMATE BATTLE #13

Duck182

13th best song (aka: least favorite)  

74 members have voted

1. 1. 13th best song (aka: least favorite)

• Ghost On The Dance Floor
    • Natives
    • Up All Night
    • After Midnight
    • Snake Charmer
    • Heart's All Gone Interlude
    • Heart's All Gone
    • Wishing Well
    • Kaleidoscope
    • This Is Home
    • MH 4.18.2011
    • Love Is Dangerous
    • Even If She Falls

Love is dangerous is a good song, if Hearts all gone interlude stays on much longer voting will become boring, as much as I enjoy it, there's no way an instrumental intro to another song has anything on the rest of the album.

Love is dangerous is a good song, if Hearts all gone interlude stays on much longer voting will become boring, as much as I enjoy it, there's no way an instrumental intro to another song has anything on the rest of the album.

Meh I disagree. I would take Stockholm Syndrome interlude over I'm Lost Without You and I would take HAG interlude over Fighting the Gravity/Love Is Dangerous if I had to ditch one of them. Interludes do a lot more for an album then most people give them credit for.

This is going to be a tough one...

I think I will go with LID due to this one shitty line, "Where we all pretend to fuck love"

That was just an unnecessary line.

they list three basic statements why love is a dangerous thing

- you can be fooled easily (don't be fooled when she says it's [love])

- you will betray each other (we'll betray the ones we [love] and care about)

- you better not to admit your feelings... or the opposite, whatever (life's cruel so we all pretend to fuck [love])

well, yeah, it's not the best line...

I cannot participate in this.........you all got rid of Fighting the Gravity and now Love is Dangerous?

Yet shit like MH 4.18.11 and UAN remain......GOTDF is a clear rewrite of "There is" and has horrible lyrics. Did you guys know God invented chills?

Yet it also remains.

Hmmmmmm.....

Like them or not, LID and FTG are clearly the worst two songs on the album imo.

I cannot participate in this.........you all got rid of Fighting the Gravity and now Love is Dangerous?

Yet shit like MH 4.18.11 and UAN remain......GOTDF is a clear rewrite of "There is" and has horrible lyrics. Did you guys know God invented chills?

Yet it also remains.

Hmmmmmm.....

Lol at you saying GOTDF has bad lyrics. I bet if you took a poll asking which songs on Neighborhoods are the best lyrically GOTDF would be top 3 at the worst. Sorry if you can't relate to the song Oliver......