KROQ Acoustic Christmas Thread

munster182

Mike when comparing those two videos, yeah, I'd say he sounds better in the "After Midnight" video. But when you compare him to the Kimmel performance or the performance of Always, or "Wishing Well" on KROQ acoustic, he sounds a lot better in 2009. Also, there was that one video of him singing "Feeling This" in 2009 and it was amazing.

I agree that his voice fluxes a lot. However, I think his voice in 2011 is OVERALL worse than it was in 2009. there are videos of him "throwing his voice" where he will be singing and it will just crack and go way off key. It seems to happen a lot.

That is something he never did in 2009.

Actually its more like:

"Are you going to get the reference you dumb bitch?"

DCUTp.jpg

"Of course not"

28156385.jpg

LOL Oliver that's great.

Thanks. :-)

• Replies 278
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear this board has been recycling discussions for a good year now...

tom's voice, setlist stale, tom's fat,.....

Blink-182online - Where The Real Fans Go.... To Complain

It would be so refreshing to show up here one day and see a complimentary thread without d-bags "losing faith in blink" and complaining all over the place.

I'm all for fair judgment and discussion (i was labeled a pessimist before the album dropped), but of all times to complain, now is not one. The blink world is stable and fun. Enjoy it.

Just putting it out there...Tom's voice was fucking amazing when played Voodoo fest in October, seriously one of the best performances I've seen from them.

They sucked on a few songs here but overall, not bad, not bad at all.

That's how they've been this entire tour, imo. Songs like Dumpweed and First Date have generally sucked, but the majority of the set sounds awesome.

It would be so refreshing to show up here one day and see a complimentary thread without d-bags "losing faith in blink" and complaining all over the place.

I'm all for fair judgment and discussion (i was labeled a pessimist before the album dropped), but of all times to complain, now is not one. The blink world is stable and fun. Enjoy it.

Yeah it's a good time to be a fan, but fans are allowed to criticize their favourite band (more so than anyone else). 

I'm a die hard fan of my favourite sports teams, but I criticize them because I want to see them get better.  Same logic applies to Blink for me.  Why settle for less?

I agree. Criticism is fair game and completely understandable (blink is easy to criticize). It just seems like people have become obsessed with it lately here. It's the norm. Gets a little old, especially when it's the same discussion over and over again.

Awesome things fly under the radar now because one person picks out one little thing and fires up the complaining machine.

This.

Yeah it's a good time to be a fan, but fans are allowed to criticize their favourite band (more so than anyone else). 

I'm a die hard fan of my favourite sports teams, but I criticize them because I want to see them get better.  Same logic applies to Blink for me.  Why settle for less?

This, stop being such a blind fanboy

This, stop being such a blind fanboy

lol a blind fanboy? fuck you douche bag.

It was just a few months ago when everyone was telling me to stop being so negative about blink. you can suck my ass.