Worst blink song

WrongWay009

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Might be a bit of an obvious comment but it really is weird how different everyones opinions are. I'm suprised TV has come up so many times, I think it's a great song (well the chorus is a bit meh but I love the verses)

i love that song its a perfect short straight to the point in your face punk rock song.

• 2 weeks later...

Why does everyone hate fighting the gravity D: That's like one of my favorite blink songs at the moment..

But yeah, I pretty much like every blink song. I like some less than others but I rarely skip songs except for the fallen interlude cause it sounds like one of those default ringtones but with awesome drums, I don't know.

I just can't listen to First Date anymore. I think it's their best video but most pop-ish song.  Of course, ATSM and WMAA are pretty poppy, but nothing beats the absolute bubble-gum shittiness of First Date.

Yet, again, it's my favorite video.  Go figure.  Love seeing Tom say "what the fuck".  Epic. Hoping someone posts the .GIF of it.

I just can't listen to First Date anymore. I think it's their best video but most pop-ish song.  Of course, ATSM and WMAA are pretty poppy, but nothing beats the absolute bubble-gum shittiness of First Date.

Yet, again, it's my favorite video.  Go figure.  Love seeing Tom say "what the fuck".  Epic. Hoping someone posts the .GIF of it.

I hate when I pull a turd out of the toilet and it tastes like bubblegum! BUBBLEGUM SHITNESS!