JOSIE MUSIC VIDEO

bennett

wow, wasnt expecting to actually see it lol. i remember reading about this years ago. always kind of imagined it to be like that.

i remember way back on these boards people used to claim they had seen it. well, im still sure they didnt but it actually did exist.

and like said earlier, next is the mutt video to surface.

Wow!  I can't believe that after all these years, someone still has possession of the videos for the virst version of Josie, thats insane.  Haha in my mind this video always seemed cooler, I guess I pictured them somehow standing on the ground with the water high above their heads, and the illusion that they're still playing their instruments underwater.  Of course such a video would probably be very hard to shoot, and this is simply the much more realistic video.  Anyway, despite how bad it is, its totally awesome that I'm finally seeing this.

so awesome to finally see it. it's a decent idea, but definitely not executed well. also, it kind of killed me seeing toms guitar just getting fucked by water.

no shit.  I would never put a 2000 something dollar les paul in the water

You would if your label was forking over $70K for the video and would cover all of the damages.

At that point in their career  Blink 182 was working their asses off to make it and they'd do just about anything I think.

"Tales From Beneath Your Mom"

Any good?

Yes. If you want detailed info on Blink's early days as a struggling band, it is a must read. There are so many funny stories (like Tom getting arrested on Halloween 1995 for underaged drinking. complete with a picture of him in the cop car and Mark pointing to his shirt 'good times')

Them shooting each other with Roman Candles.

Or their van (I think it was called 'the bitch'. That never ran and the engine couldn't be turned off).

Or them stealing a cardboard cutout of Lenny Kravitz.

def read it man, it's awesome!

It's worth picking up. I loved it when I first bought it (around 9 years ago).

I remember reading about this video and seeing a few "Josie (ORIGINAL VERSION)" videos on kazaa and imesh back in the day. But because they had the same amount to them, I figured them for fakes. I actually love this 40 second clip, but I doubt it would be as great as the 2nd version.

It's so strange to see a video I've imagined in my head for almost 10 years.