Anal Destroyers

i prefer glass

Guest iamwally

The AD's are picked by fellow AD's.

We pick 3 or 4 people we think can be good and then we take a vote and bam.

I mean that's how I got in and everyone else really.

• 4 weeks later...
Guest 2point5

Anal Destroyers is secrety the gay users section where they talk, only by posting naked pics of themselves back and forth

I bet you're thinking "If only I could get in"

bahaha pwn't.

Guest iamwally

Anal Destroyers is secrety the gay users section where they talk, only by posting naked pics of themselves back and forth

You know it's not the gay dudes, there are some pretty hot chicks in AD, and I must say, they share some pretty damn good pics ;)

You know it's not the gay dudes, there are some pretty hot chicks in AD, and I must say, they share some pretty damn good pics ;)

Cmon Neil. You told me long ago that you disagreed with AD (when you weren't in)

Something about "seperating the in crowd from the out crowd"

And now your in, and it's the greatest place in the world!

Hell would freeze over before I would accept an invitation to that the forum, just because it would be extremely hypocritical of me after all the bad stuff I said about it.

• 3 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...

thats waht i figured the anal destroyers were, like some type of "elite" forum section for those who are well, "elite".

though, this is relatively a music-based site/forum there should be a movie group and i should be like the leader and/or member of it.  but this forum isnt really based around movies that much.