Anal Destroyers

i prefer glass

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
Guest 2point5
See' date=' I am not nice, I am just annoying, that's why I wont be in it. 2point5 will be cuz he pwns the occasional person.

So yeah, I predict big things in his future[/quote']

lol, I wont be in. The other people higher on the forum hierarchy dont like me that much. Reef's okay with me though. But I'm just the middle guy that will just be around to add to the board, jokes here and there, pwns now and then, and just keeping the post counts rising. Thanks though.

Guest sammy.
See' date=' I am not nice, I am just annoying, that's why I wont be in it. 2point5 will be cuz he pwns the occasional person.

lol, I wont be in. The other people higher on the forum hierarchy dont like me that much. Reef's okay with me though. But I'm just the middle guy that will just be around to add to the board, jokes here and there, pwns now and then, and just keeping the post counts rising. Thanks though.

i was having a shit today and i was thinknig about dan being an AD

true story.

Guest 2point5

true story.

lmao!

Why?!

Guest sammy.

true story.

lmao!

Why?!

haha i dont know dan?! i just was. i was thinking about ad and like who is next to go. listen i have long shit =s okay i think about alot!

lol, I wont be in. The other people higher on the forum hierarchy don't like me that much. Reef's okay with me though. But I'm just the middle guy that will just be around to add to the board, jokes here and there, pwns now and then, and just keeping the post counts rising. Thanks though.

same here

Guest iamwally

lol, I wont be in. The other people higher on the forum hierarchy don't like me that much. Reef's okay with me though. But I'm just the middle guy that will just be around to add to the board, jokes here and there, pwns now and then, and just keeping the post counts rising. Thanks though.

same here

Kevin, I speak for most, if not all AD's, when I say you more than likely will not get in ever after "pretending to have the A&A's album"

Guest iamwally
I don't think I'll get in. Reef and David^5 are really the only ones who like me. Neil too' date=' but not as much.[/quote']

I like ya dude, just if you had AIM/MSN some sort of chat program I could talk to ya more and get to know ya better.

same here

Kevin, I speak for most, if not all AD's, when I say you more than likely will not get in ever after "pretending to have the A&A's album"

oh yeah! i forgot about you dude...you're so cool that i forgot you were one of them

oh, and about the album, i really don't care. i don't need ppl believing me and i really can survive without being part of the AD group :wink:

Guest iamwally
I don't think I'll get in. Reef and David^5 are really the only ones who like me. Neil too' date=' but not as much.[/quote']

I like ya dude, just if you had AIM/MSN some sort of chat program I could talk to ya more and get to know ya better.

I use AIM. I just don't put it in my profile. :P

I'm just going to go watch tv now though, I might im you later.

Allrighty..I'm doin both and eating dinner.

• 2 months later...