Green Day begin recording new album

allsystemsgo

For those not bothered to go to their facebook post here is what it says:

"Billie Joe is seeking treatment for substance abuse. We would like everyone to know that our set was not cut short by Clear Channel and to apologize to those we offended at the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas. We regretfully must postpone some of our upcoming promotional appearances."

Wow... this might actually explain a lot.  Like why Billie was at the hospital earlier this month. 

And so wait... their set wasn't cut short?  So he just made a total jackass out of himself for no reason... you can't make this shit up.

I'm very curious, what substance do you think he needs treatment for?  I never picture Billie as a hardcore drug guy, but maybe he got addicted to pain killers or something after going to the hospital?  Or maybe he's a big ole alcoholic.  Would be so insane if he was all into heroin or something and we had no idea.

i always figured he was into coke or something. who knows.

I guess cocaine wouldn't really surprise me.  Hell he even sings about cocaine a little bit.  But when he does on the AI album, I always just assumed it was strictly part of the story and not a reflection of himself.  Yet the more that I think about it as I type it, I guess I would be more surprised if Billie never did cocaine.

I think cocaine would explain a LOT.  Like how he has the stamina to do nearly 40 song sets almost daily, and why he's constantly confidently doing retarded ass shit like pulling his dick out.

Wow, he should know better than to go on stage messed up like that. This is worse than when I originally thought he had a short temper... So he caused a scene for a supposed cut set that wasn't even cut in the first place...

Billie Joe is a fucking idiot. I have lost what little respect I had for that douche.

Holy shit, I was never aware of Jaded in Chicago.  First song I clicked on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXnzcoGpoCs

yeah... wow... he definitely did some more intense drugs, no doubt about it

hahaha. Is one of the first shows I downloaded on the eMule era. I had a time when I collected a lot of live stuff. I have pretty good shows that are now on youtube. That show is crazy, awesome. But he was obviously on speed. I don't remember right now wich ones are as self-explanatory as this concert, but I remember seeing Billie pretty "touched" on another performance.

There's a TV appearance, in which Billie Joe plays Time Of Your Live totally drunk. I think it was a new year's eve thing or whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4jgWJIcTHM

His deal with drugs and alcohol is well known, but also, pretty well hidden, except for some exceptions.

Holy shit, I was never aware of Jaded in Chicago.  First song I clicked on:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XXnzcoGpoCs

yeah... wow... he definitely did some more intense drugs, no doubt about it

hahaha. Is one of the first shows I downloaded on the eMule era. I had a time when I collected a lot of live stuff. I have pretty good shows that are now on youtube. That show is crazy, awesome. But he was obviously on speed. I don't remember right now wich ones are as self-explanatory as this concert, but I remember seeing Billie pretty "touched" on another performance.

There's a TV appearance, in which Billie Joe plays Time Of Your Live totally drunk. I think it was a new year's eve thing or whatever.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4jgWJIcTHM

His deal with drugs and alcohol is well known, but also, pretty well hidden, except for some exceptions.

Yeah, I guess if you look for their less well known live performances you'll be able to find some gems showcasing different forms of substance abuse.

I've never seen someone on speed (to my knowledge), but isn't this behavior also in line with cocaine?  Isn't cocaine a stimulant.  Seems like that would be a drug to get you babbling fast like that about nonsense.  But in reality my knowledge on drugs is limited to weed and alcohol, so I really don't know what certain drugs look like.