south park season 16

ConE

• 5 months later...
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Better than last year's HumancentiPad, thats for sure.  Still nothing amazing.

that episode was awesome, don't know what you're smoking

Really?  What was particularly awesome about it?  The humancentipede parody sucked, Cartman's consistent "you fucked me" jokes got old immediately.  The only humorous part of that episode was the idea that everyone actually reads through the user agreements before clicking I agree.  For me it was absolutely the worst episode of last season.

Typically I smoke weed before a new episode of South Park which actually makes the episodes all the more enjoyable, even the shitty ones, but weed did nothing for that episode.  And yes I've seen the episode sober as well, which just made me see how crummy that episode truly was.  I'm not trying to be a dick, but I really really disliked that episode.

The council of geniuses made that episode

Better than last year's HumancentiPad, thats for sure.  Still nothing amazing.

that episode was awesome, don't know what you're smoking

Really?  What was particularly awesome about it?  The humancentipede parody sucked, Cartman's consistent "you fucked me" jokes got old immediately.  The only humorous part of that episode was the idea that everyone actually reads through the user agreements before clicking I agree.  For me it was absolutely the worst episode of last season.

Typically I smoke weed before a new episode of South Park which actually makes the episodes all the more enjoyable, even the shitty ones, but weed did nothing for that episode.  And yes I've seen the episode sober as well, which just made me see how crummy that episode truly was.  I'm not trying to be a dick, but I really really disliked that episode.

The council of geniuses made that episode

haha yeah they were just about the only good thing in that episode, that and the running joke that everybody but Kyle actually reads the user agreement.

Started out OK, but they used the sarcasm gag for the entire ep, which got old real fast imo.  Would be better if it was just Randy's storyline

I liked the joke about the replacement refs, and i really really like Randy's line after drinking the creamy goo, you know what I'm talking about lol.

What was wrong with this week's episode? I thought it was great...

I miss their random adventures too but it still makes me laugh.

It was really good, but it was one of those episodes to me where it seemed clear that Matt and Trey didn't know where it was going the whole time while they were making it, so they found a way to tie it all together at the last moment (this however was one of the times where this last moment tying it altogether situations worked out really well). I loved the episode, but I miss the concise hilarious episodes like Chinpokomon, ladder to heaven, and A.W.E.S.O.M.-O.