south park season 16

ConE

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was one of the funniest episodes in awhile, and I can totally relate to the Cartman situation at Disneyland. My ex's dad would be in one of those wheelies and we'd get on all the big rides ahead of the line up, shit was ridic.

Insecurity was quite good. Though honestly the american censor standards are starting to really piss me off. You can show a guy very clearly fucking his wife, but you can't say the word Fuck? Really? I know which of these two things I find way more offensive, and its not a word that we all fucking use all the fucking time.

There was an episode of Always Sunny where the gang goes to New Jersey and they go under the boardwalk and see two homeless guys pretty graphically fucking each other in the ass.

How in the world is this shit OK for tv, but saying the word Fuck gets bleeped? I don't get it for the life of me.

Anyway, back on track, really funny episode, enjoyed the Bane impressions, and Cartman's whole insecurity B plot. Plus when everyone's insecurity goes off at the mention of needing male enhancement lol. Good stuff. This second half is off to a very strong start I feel like. In fact I don't think I can remember when the last time I saw 3 episodes of this quality in a row, they're on a roll it feels like.

Insecurity was quite good. Though honestly the american censor standards are starting to really piss me off. You can show a guy very clearly fucking his wife, but you can't say the word Fuck? Really? I know which of these two things I find way more offensive, and its not a word that we all fucking use all the fucking time.

There was an episode of Always Sunny where the gang goes to New Jersey and they go under the boardwalk and see two homeless guys pretty graphically fucking each other in the ass.

How in the world is this shit OK for tv, but saying the word Fuck gets bleeped? I don't get it for the life of me.

Anyway, back on track, really funny episode, enjoyed the Bane impressions, and Cartman's whole insecurity B plot. Plus when everyone's insecurity goes off at the mention of needing male enhancement lol. Good stuff. This second half is off to a very strong start I feel like. In fact I don't think I can remember when the last time I saw 3 episodes of this quality in a row, they're on a roll it feels like.

You can say words like "copulate" or "coidus(?)" is the actual word "fuck" that is taboo, it's pretty stupid, but it's the way it's always been.

yeah last night's was pretty weak. I wish they took the opportunity to take Kenny's hood off, I mean he was in Hawaii. We've seen him without it before, just do it. Though i have to admit by not taking his hood off, and not having him speak, hearing his letter to the guys back home was pretty hilarious, so was the Elvis ghost (that part had me cracking up), the rest was just meh, not hilarious, but it wasn't shitty either. Also enjoyed the begining with Butters going off on everyone.

yeah last night's was pretty weak. I wish they took the opportunity to take Kenny's hood off, I mean he was in Hawaii. We've seen him without it before, just do it. Though i have to admit by not taking his hood off, and not having him speak, hearing his letter to the guys back home was pretty hilarious, so was the Elvis ghost (that part had me cracking up), the rest was just meh, not hilarious, but it wasn't shitty either. Also enjoyed the begining with Butters going off on everyone.

I laughed when they were reading the letter from Kenny, and Kyle i think said "why the hell is kenny talking like this?" lol

last episode was super funny....best one in a long time....maybe cause I live here and the references were spot on

Yeah I figured it was really an episode only for people that live in Hawaii. I'm sure it is hilarious for those people, but for the general audience of the show, it was a bit of a yawner.

Im willing to bet the boys went to Hawaii on their last retreat. That being said the idea they are putting forth can be placed on many people and places. For me it hits home because this past year at Shambhala music festival the "hippies" who are supposed to be all full of love were walking around all pissed off that their festival is being "invaded" by mainstream party goers. To be honest it was disgusting that they couldn't let it go and I left them in the dust to hang with the people having a lot more fun; the "bros".