south park season 16

ConE

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I thought it was AWESOME!!  Finally gave the TSA a good sp style kick in the nuts, they so deserve that.  Butters almost stole the show!

Shane, is sp's existence a problem to you that makes them being around til 2016 a problem?  if you dont like the show anymore stop watching it.  Maybe your just getting older and things you liked when you were younger look like shit to you now!  HAHA  :wink:

Yah I'd say it's better than a lot of the stuff from last season.  The whole everything's shit thing fucking sucked.  Although I thought City Sushi was one of the best Butters-centric episodes ever so I dunno.

I was just comparing season premieres, but yeah last season had a lot of stinkers.

Better than last year's HumancentiPad, thats for sure.  Still nothing amazing.

that episode was awesome, don't know what you're smoking

Probably not copious amounts of weed..

This episode kinda blew.  Love Butters though, man.

Better than last year's HumancentiPad, thats for sure.  Still nothing amazing.

that episode was awesome, don't know what you're smoking

Really?  What was particularly awesome about it?  The humancentipede parody sucked, Cartman's consistent "you fucked me" jokes got old immediately.  The only humorous part of that episode was the idea that everyone actually reads through the user agreements before clicking I agree.  For me it was absolutely the worst episode of last season.

Typically I smoke weed before a new episode of South Park which actually makes the episodes all the more enjoyable, even the shitty ones, but weed did nothing for that episode.  And yes I've seen the episode sober as well, which just made me see how crummy that episode truly was.  I'm not trying to be a dick, but I really really disliked that episode. 

just my opinion. I think the guy shitting in Kyle's mouth has to be one of the most fucked up things they've done which made it feel like classic SP to me. But like I said just my opinion, a lot people liked the creme fraiche episode and that has to be my least favorite of all time.

• 3 weeks later...