Birthday Topics

n i k u

You banned a moderator for disagreeing with you about topic placement? seriously?

It just gets worse and worse.

He just froze my account (couldn't post/PM people), had to get someone to undo it.

Here's the issue at hand:

-Niku will move topics out of FFA whenever he wants without second opinion.  Fair enough if it's appropriate to do so.

-I do THE EXACT SAME THING and get ban threats/my account frozen.

There is a large double standard there, and the only reason behind it is that the Vinyl thread is Niku's thread so he takes personal offence to it and lashes out at me.

This forum is run by an irrational, dumbass admin who does not have an ounce of logic behind his decisions.

You banned a moderator for disagreeing with you about topic placement? seriously?

no.

i froze his account cause after asking him more than 5 times not to move the thread, you just do it anyways. even after i asked nicely. i wouldnt have froze his account just for the hell of it cause i dont like him. i then come in here and announce that if casey moves it one more time, im banning him.

and im not the only one that feels the vinyl thread should be in FFA, so its not "just cause i created the topic". there is a lot of logic behind my decisions casey, im sorry your just too irrational and hot headed to understand it.

no.

i froze his account cause after asking him more than 5 times not to move the thread, you just do it anyways. even after i asked nicely. i wouldnt have froze his account just for the hell of it cause i dont like him. i then come in here and announce that if casey moves it one more time, im banning him.

and im not the only one that feels the vinyl thread should be in FFA, so its not "just cause i created the topic". there is a lot of logic behind my decisions casey, im sorry your just too irrational and hot headed to understand it.

You froze my account/threatened to ban me for doing the exact same thing you did.  Go ban yourself if you feel so strongly about it, dumbass.  And people (not including myself) felt that you shouldn't have moved the Draw Something thread either, so they are both very very similar situations.  You contradict yourself like every single day here, it's actually pretty amusing tbh.

pretty sure the person who thinks he is president of a blink-182 message board wins that contest. shouldn't you be like, you know, living life in europe? not worrying about happy birthdays on a message board?

just leave shit alone...let things happen naturally. it would make things a lot easier.

pretty sure the person who thinks he is president of a blink-182 message board wins that contest. shouldn't you be like, you know, living life in europe? not worrying about happy birthdays on a message board?

just leave shit alone...let things happen naturally. it would make things a lot easier.

HAHAHAH seriously!  I'm procrastinating writing a paper/studying right now, not travelling fucking Europe.  If I'm ever so attached to this place that I can't even travel without it, well, someone please put a bullet in my head.